My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Farewell to M.O.S - Messy.Old.Shitz

Sometime last last week,
this silly girl heard her friend said something that went like this :

"Gods Kitchen coming to MOS! Go book table.. we all go""

I seriously have never heard of them actually. God's kitchen? Why are they cooking at MOS, can't we stick to drinking? Funny name those DJs. So, what they really meant is that the DJs are cooking for the Gods at the turntable. So music must be their food.

So deep ah. Hmm..

But anyhow, I listened, so I openned VSOP (my fav) and Belvedere (especially for Dr Tang) , and since my bro Wit is around, we all really needed to party all out together.

I think he couldnt quit it with his shuffle and rave footworks throughout the trance beats. He was like on Duracel or something. The bugger is a Melbourne raver. POSER! Heh heh.. pretty cool lah.. I always do it with him when the heels have not killed me yet.





Me and lovely bro. Sometimes not that lovely though. He kicked my butt real hard at Power House last night, He was annoyed that I didnt hear him calling. WTH ! Inside Power House wattt?????? How to hear?
So we ended up in a violent fight. I was so annoyed.. my butt until now still oche.. fyuckin pain can! His calves are like YAMS! (mom said)
So I was kicking and punching him, he was punching back and blocking, all, and people thought we got into a real fight.

SO I told the concerned faces :"Don't worry, this is my by brother. We're fighting for inheritance."


Heh HEh.. like there's any left. PLs hor.. good thing if we still got dad's last lohan fish that died.






Here is me, Shil and Yan
Babes' photoes are always nice.=)




Check this bitch out, Dr Tang is hoggin on the friggin drinks, She wanted everything!!!

ARHHHH!!





Here is me and Sam.




Jun and me and Ame's eyes(1 and 1/2 of)



Here are Alex, my armpit (epilated), me and Weihao




MOre babes.. me, Shil, Yan, Sam, Dr Tang


Can't tell you how happy I was to meet all those friends I could not meet so regularly anymore.

I mean, I meet Shil for lunch every now and then cause our offices are so nearby. I meet Dr Tang every week cause she misses me (heh eh.. I miss her too).
But I don't see Sam and Yan often. Maybe, I will be seeing Sam more often from now on though, since we're trying to work together on my land banking.





He he..drunken smiley babes



WeiHao, me and baby cuz Cess. Gudness me she's so hot.
Cessa is hot hot hot isnt it?
But guess what???


Mr Gan received a very nice Xmas greetings SMS from Cessa a few days ago.
BUT SHE DIDNT SEND ME ANYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


WHY LIKE THAT!!!!!!!


heh heh.. maybe she forgot.. or maybe she liked him too much. Haha...

Oh. Cessa is in Indo now, having her NYE there. Guess will have to scold her next year.... =p






Here are Jun, hot babe Cin (muax) and me..
When Cin first dropped by Paulaner, I was shocked.. Wha lauu... hot babe..
That night at MOS, again in awe.. hot hot hot.. Beautiful eyes.. smile.. cleavage (!!!!).. and her tummy is like the airport runway.. maybe mine is like Bukit Timah hill lah.. then Mr Gan's one is like Mt Everest.







More piccies...






????? OK.... I am still tryong to figure out what this one is about..
Obviously they took my camera when I wasn't aware.









oh gosh.. I see now. They're çhecking out Dr Tang''s super-LONGGGGGG-tounge.
She can make any lesbian very very happy. Too bad she's a straight but single hottie.

Any takers? Open for Auction.





Ayahh... Shil, your tounge no fight lah..





This is Dr Tang vs Mr Tan .. I think Violet still wins..






Sigh.. WHY...





?? ?????


Hahaha..




After all the camaraderie, Dr Tang and I shared some private moments too..






Sheh liao izit?





Heh Heh.. we relacc one cornerr...



Oh here's another ultimate high light.
Bro Wit, who's a non-smoker and a totally ciggarette hater.. well, maybe not so much so now,
coz...



EH?? Whats that between his fingers??
Aiyah.. I GO AND TELL MOMMYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Dr tang, SMOKING Dewit and Mr Gan ..



Wah.. Mr Gan is amazing. He's like buddy-buddy to most of my friends liao..
esp. Violet who initally hated him, lovely Beverly and my bro.





Aiyah.. so nice.. Here is Mr Gan and me...






Violet, Weihao, me..





WeiHao and Violet..also want cuddly time.




Tsk..so scandallous. They not a couple ok. Not.


Anyway, that was MOS.

We are retiring from MOS. I am anyway. I won't be there so often anymore.
I never really liked it anyway. Service was bad. Music was like shitt-every fyuckin room...
Locker room always full. I always felt like I am treated like a desperate beggar even when I am spending a lot. Sorry lahh.. my father not the one who own the whatever whatever bank or hotel or what...

NOw I have moved on. TO St James..

Very good service. Esp those at the Bellini room and Gallery bar, so friendly.. so helpful.. DragonFly people a bit anal but the place is amazing. Mr Gan and I were the first few patrons before the place even openned fully. I love the concept. I love the exclusivity, I love the variety. I love St James. Thank you Mr Foo..





...





until Cafe Del Mar opens in Sentosa.. =p




So that's that , on clubbing.


The Sunday after, we (bros and I) took mom to eat Katong Laksa after morning meditation at Ubi.

Mom and Wit had their umpteenth bicker. You would probably believe it if I told you my bro Wit was my mom's boyfriend and I was her best friend, from the way we hug, cuddle, argue, joke, bicker and fight with one another.

You probably would believe if I told you I was Wit's girlfriend.

Morbid is it?

But I think we are THAT close and I love it. I love every moment spent with them.

Always laughing away, mocking and sniggering away..


Anyway, this time, mom poked him in the eye.







(I think accidentally lah..) .. Obviously. he was saying something stupid as usual..



But the bugger was buay song.



So he fought back ..

I tell you they're so cute lah.. life is a circus with them around.
I think they're a bit dysfunctional, outrageous and weird but I wouldn't trade them for any fyuckin thing in the world.
I am gonna work on making everyone unite again and live together in Singapore.


SOmehow.. Someway.. I'll work it out..



Happy holidays ehhh.........!

11 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

hmmm!!!

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

jinx: say somethinggggggggggggggggggggg

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Well, if you really want to get your family back together then get married asap. Sss...;P
Confirm your your whole family would be there for the whole event but no guarantees after that. Sss...:i

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

snake: no lah.. i think that wont bring everyone together also..
maybe just for the wedding .. then no mroe liao.. dunnop my dad would even come

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hahaha! You never mentioned that you want them back as a family again. In any case, you should know that old school chinese believes that onces a daughter is married out she's consider as out of the family. Sss....:i
To bring everyone back to gather isn't as easy as considering turning back time which is, of course, rediculars. Sss..:l
But maybe you can consider going to the root of the problem & then try working it out. Though, I can't guarantee that it'll work. Sss...B]

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

snake: hmm.. aite.. will keep in mind. thx dude

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

The Centurion Card, popularly known as the Black Card, is American Express's most exclusive charge card. It is the only card made from metal (titanium), and it provides access to a range of exclusive privileges. As of 2006 the annual fee in the United States was $2,500, and it is estimated that there are fewer than 10,000 cards issued worldwide.

Urban legends of a special, black-colored card offering dignitaries and celebrities unlimited spending power and after-hours access to high-end stores circulated in the 1980s.[1] While the rumors were false, American Express decided to capitalize on them by launching the Centurion Card in October 1999 and made available to selected holders of The Platinum Card® (charge card not the platinium credit card), with an annual fee originally at $1,000.

The card is available only by invitation and, as of January 1, 2006, in the United States, it requires minimum annual spending of $250,000 on another American Express card and other requirements. Certain requirements have been known to be waived for major celebrities and business figures.


American Express Centurion customers have been known to purchase Bentley automobiles with just a swipe of the card. Centurion holders have also made purchases well in excess of $1 million USD without even a credit check. The card has no limit as the largest purchase ever made on it exceeded $35 million for a fighter plane.

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Sorry, My comment was in relation to your previous post about your lovely boyfriend having an amex platinum card.:P

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

amex cardholder: wow. actually one of my friends work for centurion amex in singapore she was briefing me a little on it
so u own one of those too dude?
i wanna get one soon. fingers crossed...

thx for the info btw yea.. cheers!

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Well, to get the amex platinum credit card is easy. You just need to be in the income bracket of S$50k and above to apply.

For the amex platinum charge card, you need an invitation.

American Express was the first card company to introduce the privilege of true Platinum to Singapore in 1998. The Platinum charge card membership is truly limited, since it is offered only by invitation and is carried by the who's who in Singapore, it's not only how much money you earn but more on who you are.

Actually, blackcat recommended me to visit your blog. He said that you do landbanking.

Well, good to know that a young woman like you is involved in something different from the conventional investment intruments.

All the best!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

amex card holder: thax for your many advice. oh so u know ddin?
yes im into land banking. whats your take into this area? maybe you can drop me an email? marcellys@gmail.com
cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home