My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Everybloody loves Mr Gan

They love me no more. Now everybody loves Mr Gan.



My baby cousin likes him, let's hear Cessa's quote :"" Jie, it's the first time I like one of your boyfriends."

And Jackie: ""Me too.."

Lydia: ""My gudness, so cute, so nice.. but I'm surprised, cause it's not normally your type.. it's more like mine..""...'

Shil: "It's about time you get one, babe.."... she meant wonderful boyfriend.


Violet is a special case. I used to ONLY hang out with my Doctor Tang most weekend before I got attached, but recently, she had to hang out with Mr Gan too. So, in a way, Mr Gan gets 2 girlfriends every weekend, but unfortunately, one of them doesn't like him very much. At least it started out that way. Violet was always pouting, complaining how Mr Gan took me away from her...she hated him.

But things turned out quite nice in the end..

Mr Gan got me a BCBG dress, ROCK&Republic jeans and DKNY jacket for Christmas. But he got it all from Dr Violet Tang's online shop (check out www.secretfit.com) cause she imports wholesale US branded goods, so it's like friggin cheap.. (seriously cheap.. check it out.. 1/5 the retail price)

Because of this, Violet added him mercy points, I told her to be nice to him, or else how to get repeated sales,.... still got Valentine's day.. Anniversaries.. CNY.....

Heh heh..

Everytime he lit her fag, she gave 10 extra measly points too.

Then one night we all went MOS.. (oh put pictures soon)...and Dr Tang got so drunk, Mr Gan had to carry her and her huge Bottega Veneta bag filled with 20 kilo concrete.

So she gave him many more points.. and just last weekend, she went: "Ok lahh.. approved.."

Finallyy... my mother. She damn funny.. my goodness.. She's like smitten with him too.
We went to Kenny Roger's for Wiwin's birthday (my baby bro), Mr Gan was queueing for more muffin when my mom's eyes was stuck on the back/side of his head/neck.

We (me and my 2 lovely crazy brothers) went :"EH!!! Why you staring at Mr Gan ???""

She then grinned :"" Scared somebody else take mahh..."

I almost pengsan... everytime she'd act cute one.. Tsk. Haha.. Anyway, she loves him too. My bros love him too.. Everybody loves him...

But most importantly. I love him.

Innit?

How Mr Gan? Got fall off your chair when you read this anot?

No pressure hor.. no pressure...

But I think the bugger has gotten a bit complacent already..
The other day, I got a stick of Davidoff hanging between my lips, but he just sat there act cool.

""Honeymoon over already what? Light your own fag lah..""

Gan ah sai! But okay lah, apparently he was busy stirring my lemon tea. So, I forgive him.





NB: Some people (incl. Jeremy Tan kuku) has been complaining that I blog less and less.
But I think if I blog anything nowadays.. it'd revolve around Mr Gan, so I don't know man..
HOw lidat???
Maybe I will tell a little about the things we do.. a little..

13 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Congratulations! U are in love.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

SIB: aiyoh.. thank u!

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Have you slept with him yet? Hows the sex?

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

hmmm...

 
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

im reading all this and thinking that you are potentially setting yourself up for a big and very public letdown. lets get real, this is way too early for you to even pronounce that you are in love. if you need a reminder just rewind your own posts on your prior (and not infrequent) celly-go-rounds. calm down, get to know him and yourself for who you really are before mounting cloud nine. your raving now may well turn out to be right, and you may end up with great grandchildren with names like gan na sai IV, but if you are wrong (and history is against you) it's a very long (and public) fall from a cloud.

 
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hi Celly. I don't know you but I've been reading your blog. It's good reading material. It's interesting. Really. Most of all, it's not vulgar. Heh. I read that some people are rather negative about this romance. But seriously, don't let it get to you. I'm happy for you. Best Wishes. -- Yve

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

anonymous: thats quite unethical and rude of you. pls be more considerate next time =)


jinx: hmm..

anonymous: thank u for ur advice, very wise indeed. u r right.. im impulsive, i rave.. i get excited in a jiffy. i may embarras myself in the future.
but this is the way i am!!
i rave and rave.. i make a big deal of things and make a camarederie..
i guess whether it'd be a public let down or not. it is subject to owns perception. its just another story anyway. if this is the way i feel , i guess i cant lie to my own blog.. =)

but thanks for ur advice.. i do keep my head up there too. even when in cloud 9.. lets just hope for the best, but even if gan ah sai plan fails.. hey... i wont lose a thing anyway., live goes on.. my readers might laugh/sneer at me or cry for me.. or just thnk im being silly..when that happens.. they go:" AH.. I told you..., I knew it..."..
but i cant stop them from responding someway. ..

as long as i dun see myself as positioning myself at the edge of a cliff or anything.. =P... cheers and happy holidays!!

Everything in life is a gamble dude.. its the experience that counts.each time. no regrets.. =)



yve: thank you.... ! well i wont blame anyone being a bit skeptical.. given my history of being too hopeful all the time. but still.. hmm.. yeah.. LIVE FOR THE DAY!!!

 
At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

(hmmm...)^2

 
At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

A qoute from the chorus you sang last night, 23rd Dec 06; " I want to know, have you ever seen the rain..." Er! Isn't it abit ironic to be singing that song since the rain started raining from 18th Dec 06? Sss...;P
Heehee! I hope you don't plan on singing the song El Nino when El Nino is blowing? Sss...;P
Anyway, rolling stones' 'paint it black' is a song I've yet to hear any band sing. Fyi. Sss...:]

 
At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Why do you say 'the rest of us'?
[b][url="http://hydrocodone.dewall.info "]buy hydrocodone online[/url][/b]

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

jinx: hmm?x2?

snake: so you came down and stayed anonymous is it? tsk. ok will take note abt rolling stones.. dun think we sang that before too. thx dude.

 
At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Not that I intended to stay anonymous but I wasn't there long enough. Sss...:]

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

snake: ohh. i seee.. i bored u that fast agh.. hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home