My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Thursday, December 07, 2006

NIE YEER REOLUSTIONN

wait ah... first one one hte list would be learning to spell..


And then..

So the New Year Resolution list shouold look like this:...



1. I, SillyCelly...must be tidier.. nowadays my mom says I can never get married off if I dont know how to fold clothes properly lahh.. hang clothes or wash dishes properly lah..
head ache..
But at least I know how to get the best bargain for domestic helps right?

2. I must be a good girl friend, not like I never was.. but to remind myself.. cause I've found my knight of cups..
This includes:
1. hurting Mr Gan less, physically---
2. deafening him less.
3. embarrasing him less (at least less frequent)


3. I must save more... meaning..less shoes.. less drinks.. because I need to save up for more important things in life.. like my brother's school fees, a car for my mom, a fycuking SLR and a humongous mansion filled with a harem of fugly annoying chicks for Mr Gan.--- Just so he remembers less reallly means more.


4. I must take up driving lessons... despite the objections of many people around me.. especially Mr Gan who thinks that I will be a complete hazzard to the everyone on Singapore roads. My bro recommended daytona.. but hey.. I am damn good at that already sialllll.... time for the real thing...

5. I must walk properly, not like a gangster or a duck with a stick up the arse.. apparently mom says this protrays a person's image quite a lot... Sorry lah.. I walk like aTLP, cause I know that if I were a guy, I would have big balls anyway.

6. I must swear less, cause mom says this can be considerred a sin. So, I try to act cute and swear in Japanese hence it'd be less obvious =)

7. I must bitch less, easy.. cause now Mr Gan does all the bitching liao.

8. I must learn how to cook (IMPORTANT NOTE: And yet NOT DESTROY the whole kitchen)
Mom says if cannot cook at all, I also won't make a good wife, at least learn 2 or 3 very good dishes then can bruff him a bit.

9. I must learn my songs properly and not get so much cringes from the audience at Paulaners whenever I screw up.. eheuhuehuee.. sorry lar sorry lar..

10. I must learn pole dancing, people are getting sick of my bar top or podium top or my drunken dancing, it's time to take it up a notch. Eh?


I think sure got some more things I need to improve on...

Court's adjourned..

8 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Alex gently snorted that...

let me know when u get ur driver's license. then i'll sell my car and take mrt.

 
At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

hmmm...

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Horny Hero gently snorted that...

Are u a regular singer at Paulaner's?

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

alex: YOU BASKETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

jinx: hmm again?

postmaster: dun lidat lah.. nee guidelines for inspirations mahh......=P


horny hero: yep.. 3 times a week,.. u hang out there a lot?

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

huehuee so funny..
when mr gan read my #1 resolution, he sighed..:"HAH>? ONLY try to do LESS ah?? means will still hurt, embarras and all this ah??

I think he havin 2nd thoughts liao..

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Horny Hero gently snorted that...

3 times a week!! u DO have a day job, right? some chemical engineering job or save-the-earth thing right?

I dont frequent Paulaner's... 3 times a year perhaps.

 
At 1:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

horny hero ..

read the right part which says,

"I work for a Canadian land asset management company, where
I help people DOUBLE
their money every 5 years,
with capital guarantee
through land banking"

that's what this silly gal does

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Horny Hero gently snorted that...

ahh how could i have missed that.....

Walton?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home