My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

MERRI KURISUMASUUUUUUUUUUUU

OKAY..It's the freaking holiday season againnnnnnn.. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you been getting drunk and being merryyy???? I HAVE!!!! HEH HEH HEH

Few things have been happening concurrently with me, busy busy weeks:


1. I Went for Cessa's Graduation Show.

Cessa is a babe, Cessa is my baby cuz, Cessa is a man-killer, Cessa is loaded, Cessa is totally hotttt.. and ohh.. Cessa is a gonna be a hit designer with her mom's current Indon fashion house (X)S.M.L.

I was pleasantly surprised to meet her sister, my cousin too of course, Yenny Suhali at the graduation party, haven't seen her for ages.. and whoops.. she's getting hitched next year..

Congratulations!! =)

*WAILL*.. everybody's getting marriedd.. when's my turn?? (poke poke at Mr Gan... *joking hor..)





This is Yenny and me.. Why are all the babes in the family so pretty????? LOLx




Here are some shots at the fashion show.





Some African taste?




I tell you what happened during the fashion show. One model walked out with a loose bustier with spaghetti strap a tad too long for her frame.
1/4 through the walk, the strap dropped, totally exposing her left boob. Or was it the right one? NOT JOKING. So, she was with one boob peeking out througout the rest of the walk. *shrugs*. I guess this kinda shit happens all the time at the Fashion shows, eh???

I mean, even Sophie Marceau exposed one of her lovely bambi peepers at the Cannes festival. Very nice though. Really very nice.

Butt Alas... halfway through, my camera BO LAT so couldnt take snapshots of the model's boob and Cessa's Grand Dame dresses, which I would totally buy and wear to my Christmas parties.





2. Marcelly and her friends have been partying, its the holidays what?? Festive vibe in the air... at MOS a little but mostly at St James (Bellini room and DragonFly.. very very often! LOVE IT), since I just got my membership, I better make full use of it.
More drunken pictures in the near future (actually, what's new about drunken pictures??)

3. My 2 lovely brothers are in town for the next month and we're loving it. House has never been so much like a circus for a long time.


Here is baby bro Win helping mom cut the veggie at home. Good boy..




4. It's been raining and raining through out the holiday season...annoying sometimes but nice most of the time....and here is MOI snapping pictures during the festive season. I canT help it.. I am sorry =)





"Meerrrryyy Christmassss, you got it??Huh??? Huh??.. "".. So fierce one..



"


"ROAR"" HO HO HO!



5. I met up with a few more old friends who've been too busy to appear recently. More on this soon.

6. Mr Gan and I are fine.

Mr Gan took me to EQUINOX for our 1st month, a few weeks ago.
It was actually for the one month after we met. So sweet huh? He remembered...
YEs, yes...still honeymoon period huh?
Equinox was so chi chi..(It's at the top floor of Swisotel btw, just in case =)..)
So I dressed up a bit.






Felt like a million dollar... Was totally ku niang, sophisticated and up-the-arse, that night..



Aiyohh.. looked so happy horr




heh heh.. and so in love.. *blush*




Here were the starters..Asparagus, assorted bread and oh! the sauteed mushroom was reallyyyy good...




Here are the pretty main courses.. puhliz try the cod fish (right), melts in your friggin mouth!!!





Here was the 3rd main course, Snapper, Mr Gan's idea, of course.. Mr Gan is a pig, that explains the adorable hump under his chest.





Ah.. time for dessert.. mascarpone maple syrup parfait..


The Bill came out to over 300 buckaroos.. geez.. but luckily, Amex Platinum clients get 1 for 1, this is one card really worth getting I reckon.

Thank you for the lovely dinner Mr Gan.






To top it all... ah.. the viewwww... was breathtaking. Singapore is actually very pretty you know? Especially from very far away.. haha.. like 70 floors away.








Wow...

And this is us again.


Me and Mr Gan @Equinox




Dear diary, I just uploaded lots more pictures, please hold your horses. Many stories to tell =)...

I just met Mr Gan's parents too. I think they like me, well I sure hope so.
I will be seeing them again tonight, for dinner. I am bringing some Korean drama series DVD, Walk The Line DVD and some films with Hyun Bin in it. For his mom =)... Kissing ass is it? At least got effort ok!


Muacks,

SillyCelly

6 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hmm! Its nice to see you smiling like a silly little puppy. BTW, french restaurant are a rip off place to have a meal. Been to many & all are the same, you leave the place with a half full tummy( despite the X number of courses )& a wallet that's filled with air. Sss...:Z
The only thing that you'll most likely to get out of the meal is a damn high cholesterol. Sss...:C

 
At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

hmmm...

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

snake: it's worth every minute thou..

port and wine - $60
3 main courses - $150
dessert -$20..
the dress - $60

the magic in the air - priceless..


jinx: =)...

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger chris gently snorted that...

ur smile...u look so happy

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

chris: =)

HAPPY HOLIDAYSSSS

 
At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hahaha! I guess as long as you're not the one paying then its all good, right? Sss...;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home