My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Singapore Disneyland @ZOUK Halloween Party

Kay- Nai - Na....

It was a night at Zouk like no otherr .. in a year..

It was like going to bloody disneyland, bloody would be very appropriate here..
I didnt have time to get myself tanked, I didn't get to shake my bumpers..
Cause the whole time I was there.. I took all the pictures I could.. with all these happening people who botherred to dress up for Halloween.. Well done Singapore.... I am so proud..

And I must say.. a lot of very sporting people... normally the not so poseurs one.. but the fun, down to earth people.. The poseurs.. sure will still dress chi chi and atas and all.. farg.. what a bore..


Anyway... here are the collection...





Ahh.... Uglee fLinstone-beng, and that girl from ALIAS ...




Flinstone-beng's uglee grandpar and drag queen uncle ...



The Happy Family Picture..



The plumber after hours came to chill too..





the ..er... sexy cherub??


side view got wings and.. berrllyy ....






the DONG DONG CHIANG ghost...


Not very scary if you ask me... quite cute in fact.


Then i found some.. bride..



Bapok bride



Anyway , he was way sexy.. or . more like exposed.. he wore this tight boxer or something.. under his see-through lacey skirt..





Found some bleeding, Chinese, Cheena bride and groom.. aint them the wedding costumes?? Red mah.


Anyway... they were nice!


Ken, me, Weihao ...
Sorry. my friends on the other hands, were one of those poseurs who didnt want to dress up.. BOOOOO!

But Wei HAo was my photographer of the night. So, I must not be such a potty mouth towards him.


The sexy babes and me



Here are blade, constantine, or some satanic cult guy with wings
.. and some accidental cleavage..


nevermind me



violet and moi ..
Violet also never dresses up.. at least I got wear wig and shiny pants mahhh..
boo!


ELVIS, me, and Chagaratanooga CHOO CHOO




Man..this one is rather creepy..
An Angmoh guy for a geisha???DOROIITTTAAAA
Well done though, I must say.. How sporting , right??? Gambatee!!!



er.. i am not sure... legoman??
Must be out of his mind to carry around bulky card board box like that.. Sigh...
All in the name of beauty.



I found a familiar face..... Wendy aka Xia Xue.. So, here is Wendy and me ..
Oh she looks like Godlilocks man.. love her hair..




The oyster man.. He sat down all day with his clam house closed.. until someone kocks on the shell or rubs it..... then he would spring up... pretty aawesome..
He won #1 prize for the costume competition leh.. a pair friggin Air tickets to Berlin..



Ol Mac Donald had a farm, and obviously some party blood and spare time to go ZOUK..




Sister and her alter ego?

One sexy sister, if you ask me..





er...Mustafa ?




The dance floor was packeedddddd



Some were creative.. some were imaginative.. some were... kinda out of budget or something.. some girls turn up with bath robes.. short short ones... *did your eyes open up?*
They brought some bubble guns too..But this particular photo went missing, sorry fellas.. use your imagination okay?



There was this creature.. unbeknownst to me. a fish, a Lion, a Chinese entity...

But he was colourful and VERY annoying to have around.. his fins kept slapping my face!!



Here is Corpse bride and groom...
Well done again..! I like!!!!



There was this.. er.. monk-ie..





Fake or not, I must pay my dues..


Ah...

There was koala bear too.. see that's why it was like going to Disneyland!
I think WeiHao looks like Koalabear too..



Koala n Violet




The mirror man. When people went near him, he would shine a torch light on his face behind that black sheet which is supposed to be a mirror..
Pretty amazing too.



CELLY!!! I know what YOU did last summer!!!



Cecilia won #2 prize, Motorola handphone I believe..
Guess which one is her real head? The one on the table or the one eating?



It's the one one the table.. =)



IUEEEUUWWWWW>..........



It was this gross.. Meteor landed on his tummy..




The gorilla priest carried around a huge bible..



I then made my wish/confession..."Father.. I have sinned.. for.. I..."


Gowreeela's head




When Weihao and Violet saw them, they were like :"Eh.. Celly, you found your friends..."

hahaha.. The Wiggy sisters



I know these people not suppose to budge, no matter what right??
KKooooo..cheee..coocheee coocheee





Just now, there was this ghost with a 3-holed bed sheet over his head right .
This is the actual man, should have just kept his bed sheet on all night, eh?



Here's Batman..I was so mean, I yelled to Violet " How come this batman SO Fat ah??"
But he was so nice, he just smiled and took a photo with me.. he heh..



errr..
I am not quite sure of his motive..



But put those two pictures together, and I get a story.

The downfall of the Samurai.




I saw Lin Zhang with his "I am not so sure what it is" costume.. with a big black Zorro hat and that finger signage.




the hot dog stall, the drunk couple, the blooded people



HUANG DI!!!!!!! *Gong sounds* ...
Haiyohh.. damn farnee lah.. I really was having such a blast that day..





Jiapz, me and the mole.


Oh Oh!!!

Guess who else was there?? We have all the scary fellas,, the cute fellas...

And then I found...



HARD GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't know him yet.. please go to www.youtube.com and looks for Hard Gay...
Okay?? Don't be so out of date ..prease..






The hairy and the latex people..




The Pocahontas babes..
Wei Hao insisted on me taking the pics.. he thought they were chio, that's why.




Okay folks.. get ready for the ultimate..

This bugger gets my vote anyday..






Osama's Kaki lang.. Tsk tsk.. How come the securities let this one in??



After Zouk. we went Boon Tong Kee.. And I though the masquerade ended.

But no, I still found Jack Lee there.. The crazy mtf donned some hard hat.




Violet and the sexy plumber @ boon tong kee




me and sexy plumber Jack..


ANd that ended the night...




Where were YOUUUUUUUUUUUU On Halloween's???????

12 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hmm! I think you should have worn the hard hat as the plumber instead. It would've been really scary for anyone to consider hiring you to do their plumbing. Sss....;P

 
At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

That one is road construction worker lah.

Confirm not plumber lah. Plumber must show cleavage behind wor. Wearing a jumper then how to give half ball?

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Alex gently snorted that...

eeeee.... why u all so not sporting wan. especially weihao.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

snake: hahaha.. good point. probably ended up spoiling the whole thing.. =)

jaywalk: oh soli soli. hahaha.. they all look the same to me.. ok then. construction bangalas lah

alex: go scold wei hao! i got wear wig and shiny pants ok!!!!!! and a MOLE too!!!
u got dress up meh? bleah

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

snake: hahaha.. good point. probably ended up spoiling the whole thing.. =)

jaywalk: oh soli soli. hahaha.. they all look the same to me.. ok then. construction bangalas lah

alex: go scold wei hao! i got wear wig and shiny pants ok!!!!!! and a MOLE too!!!
u got dress up meh? bleah

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

i was in hospital on halloween night while my dearest friends were out partying..&#*&#@^&!

:p

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hmm! On the other hand if you were a construction worker, you definately be damn sexy as compared to the bangalas. Sss....;p

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger jeric gently snorted that...

You don't know me.. I chanced upon the blog and found the mirrorman pic.. can send to me? jericnerd@yahoo.com.sg

Saw Weihao at Zouk on Halloween but that joker didnt notice me calling, even when I shoned my bloody torch at him..

 
At 2:43 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

jinnz: oh lala . what happened to u??? oh dear.. nvm.. theres next yr =).. make sure u party hard ok!

snake: oh man. i better be.. if compared to banglas.

jeric: ah.. so i found the mirror man.. well done.. world is very small huh??? hehehehehe.. i go scold weihao lah.. u can download the pic from my blog u know/.? just rigth click or something.. enlarge version... =)...

but i try to email as well k.. remind me.. i may forget.. drop me an email : marcellys@gmail.com..

cheers!

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Vandalin gently snorted that...

I was at Zouk as well!!! ARRGHH!!

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

is it?? why never calll??? ur fault lorrr.. what did you wear??

 
At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

that one is angmoh geisha....


... or michael jackson?!?!

the nose is a dead giveaway man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home