My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Got you Under My SKinn..

Title is totally irrelevant of course, but I do like the phrase.
Under my skin is totally eerie man.. like some sort of exorcism, not quite erotism.

Anyway... I have a new girl friend, thanks to my fellow Oxfordian Darren who introduced me to her. She's way cool, She's Korean, she just moved from Beijing and her name is Su.

She is also cool coz she teaches me a bit of Korean here and there (must prepare for my Hyun Bin encounter) and also she makes me feel closer to Hyun Bin..





Here is Su and me at Paulaner's
There was a bunch of us there that night, last last Friday to be exact, I was singing, Bev was singing, and it was Bev's birthday!!!

That Friday night at Paulaner's was rather special. It was Bev's birthday (where she wails all day, coz her boyfriend was not around-- he works in Shanghai).
Also, some silly customers requested that Bev sing a Shakira song and Marcelly to shake her big butts to it.

Err.. I was not paid to be a bar top dancer there! Though I do prefer dancing on stage to singing ANYTIME. It's in the ass. But, they might fire me after I do bar- top dancing there mang!!! Cause the last time I sang Like A Virgin there, they scolded my already.

But bo pian... customers always right.. So, had to follow command.
Bev was whispering and pointing out to me on stage.. that's the guy who requested, he thinks you're cute..

Bloody helll.. so far.. so glaring..so mafan cannot see lah. A bit tallish, fair-ish.. normal spiky hair, nothing special.
But we had to go down to drink a round of beer with them anyway, ( How could I refuse free beers right?)
The culprits were called Eu Tjin and his evil sidekick Om.



Here is Bev and Me....


OH OH OH ALSO!!!! DIDA came to Paulaner to see me..

At first I was shocked, this chio bu with sexy bikini top was smiling and saying HI to me..
Í was like :"Hi .. How are you?"", my brain was in a total ransacking mode. (WHo's she?? SO chio.. so hot.. how come I dont know.)

Then she blurted it out :"I am DI Da! "

Oooh laalaaaaa.......... Anyway, really happy so see her, she's of course hot as a meteorite. Very sweet and very likable, hope to hang out with her again soon.

Anyway, we went to Zouk afterwards... Su, Violet, Wee Fong, Chris and his gang were there too.
Bev went to get her Birthday present from her boyfriend at China One.
It was supposed to be just a bottle of champagne (coz he's in Shanghai), but in the end.. she got him!!! He turned up..! Surprise present! Wah lau.. damn drama I tell you.

Pretty well done huh? Well done Joel!!!


So, the rest went to Zouk, where I met Om and Eu Tjin again (maybe they were stalking me hahaha..)..

Su was asking :"" So, that's the guy just now? The one you said was quite cute??""

Me: "" Eu Tjin? Yeah.. that's him.."

Su:"" How come you stopped talking to him and came back to me?""

Me: "" Errr.. Coz I just found out he's Malaysian.."


Lolx..

Okay.. I am truly, truly sorry.. But............... I have this impression that the Malaysian Chinese, especially those in Singapore are very the Cheena, chaste, white as sheep nice boys.

Don't blame me cause I encountered one too many of them in NUS and NTU.
They were those who were not in the same frequency as me lah.. I mean they were very, very, very nice people. But they're not the type of blokes who could probably handle me, let alone entertain me.
Sorry lah...I am not derrogating or what.. but tó them, I am probably like '"a splat of cow dung on a white sheet". I am a poisonous, cold blooded reptillian . They are lovely, white sheep, that speak a lot of ching chong chong. (I don't actually mind Taiwanese boys being very Cheena, in fact I'd love it!!!.. but not Malaysian boys, I don't know why!)

Just from totally different side of the universe. So, I thought..Good Malaysian boys should be out of my list lah, for their sake. But thank goodness he turned out to be one of those witty, fun, banana ones with immaculate command of English. Okay... nairmind.. more on him next time ...

In fact, not just Malaysian boys, I must admit a lot of goodie Indonesian boys (who are in Singapore) border on the same category, along with Viet and PRC scholars.
Not the kind I would date, basically. They don't even know where ZOUK is or what MOS is. Cannot lah like that. Will have a lot of pobrem wan.


On the contrary, Bev begs to differ, she finds most Malaysians in Singapore very very hilarious. Hmm... maybe I haven't met too many of the right bunch, that's why. My cool, cool Malaysian friends were those who grew up in England, slept with a harem of nubile lasses, drank absinthe, passed out on the streets and smoked pot. Hahahaha.. Damn... don't take my word for it.




Anyway... SUPPER TIME!!!!!





After Zouk, we went for 5 Star chicken rice..


Nice... Yummy..




We finished A LOTTTT of foood... I must have been tired out, so much running around.
These are the guilty fellas.. if not guilty they wouldnt have siamed from the picture..




Here is Chris... from Business Times.. dont play play with him.. later he write about you in newspaper..




Ahh... nairmind..

SO anyway, that marks the end of the night.

I have some pictures of Jackie's birthday. uploaded them.. and now showing all sorts of blardy errors.. once I sort it out.. I shall write about her birthday adventure as an Indian belly lancer..

4 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Where was that short hair girl? What's her name again? She wu ta por peng yu bo? A friend who went there a few times told me that he likes the short and spiky hair girl...haha!

Btw, did you get to see Dida's boyfriend that night?:)She told me she was with him...sorry for the kayponess...

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger DiDa gently snorted that...

heya celly! was so thrilled to meet you that night!! i was kinda shy and a bit gone from too much beer (which isn't too much cos i can't drink, really) donno if i was mumbling sense and i'd hate it if i made an utter fool of myself!!

don't know when we'll be down again, but this time we'll defintiely let you know beforehand.

that night, a bit shy la me... and paisay. also, it was a bit of an impulse thing to go down so... i ended up springing kinda a surprise on ya!

you take care girl, and you're pretty sweet yourself and you really have the mostest beautiful eyes!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

blackcat: which short hair girl u toking about bro????

dida: thank u babe.
u better come down again next week or smth eh???
shy? heuheuheu.. dun be lah.. i also shy.. =)

i wanna watch u dance tooo.. lemme know if n when me can watch.... =)

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger DrivenMeandrous gently snorted that...

i protest about the malaysian being china beng... just because I'm in China, have a cina accent and love chinese food (and girls) don't mean I am cina beng kay? I can't help being nice and white too okay? Hmmmph

Anyway thanks for hanging out with Su. Hope you guys have great fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home