My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Sunday, November 05, 2006

La Viva ViVo

The latest Craze... starts with a BIG V...

No no.. not Venus, not Valium.. not even Varginia ...


Ít's Vivo City..

Voila..!


So, me and mom checked it out last, last, last Sunday.
Friggin rained.. and it was friggin packed..
But Vivo, I like.
..
I have been calling it 'Vee- Vo' while others mutter "Vye-Vo'.. Whatever lah hor..
I am 100% Italian so 'VeeVo' should be the male version of Viva (life)... HEH?


It's huge and it's got cool shops like Ted Baker ( I loveeee).. and GAP (Gonna get VIP disc card from Peter, if got such thing..fingers crossed..) Then it's got the normal boring can-see-everywhere shops too like Mc D, Starbucks, Sushi Tei, MNG and Zara.

It's got void decks overlooking out beautiful waters (slightly green but at least not smerry), with beautiful scenery (PSA's huge cranes and the containers on the left..tankers, ferries and cable car tower on the right..)..

We took photoes there..



I looked like I was gonna cry hor.. TSK...thing is.. I was.
I got cornea tear that week... I had freakin Vampire red eyes, I could hardly open my eyes, thus was donning my speccies.. I got gluey eye shit all day long and I could hardly open my eyes to bright light..

I tell you briefly why I had cornea tear.. that gave me dracula eyes for weeks:

Stupid Celly drew her eyeliner inside the eyes... not because she thought it was trendy, but because she was so clumsy, the pencil slipped and it poked the cornea.. Idiot right??
So, Dr Tang diagnosed me with Cornea tear.. no contact lens for as long as possible... Arghh...





Here's mom with her super pose.. Wah piang.. must take off jacket halfway all..

Tsk.. like mother like daughter.. so hiao!

(by the way, she scolded me for writing the above.. he he..)




MOm saw this huge clown dressed up as a friendly lion.. next to him was the zookeeper..

And guess what mom said about them : "See... so safe and thoughtful.. scared the lion go berserk, so got a zoo keeper to follow him around.."

Now I know why I got overdosage of corniness in my blood.
Both marder and farder are cornsy beings.
...





We visited the Food Republic there...

All super dainty .. ala 1920s Chinese hawkers style..

LOve it too!!!

But the food.. selected food stalls were gems, the rest not really..

I didn't like the ngoh hiang store.. I liked the curry rice... the thunder tea rice.. was an interesting new adventure. .. the claypot laksa looked good..



This is the bak kut teh mini eatery inside the food court.

They even have the tea pots there.. authentic looking.. at least.





The following week, we took aunty and uncle there too..That's mom's sister and her husband, who visited us during the DeepaRaya holidays.







ALL IN ALL, Vivo.. well done.. I will be back for much more.. I went to the GV cinemas as well, nice seats, nice sound system...but the place was still too blardy packed... I'll wait til it simmers down a bit and all the shops are open..

Go visit if you haven't!



Now now..

There's one more thing me and mom have been raving and so busy about..

TAROT cards..

We went down Keong Saik Road the other day... and finally bought my own Tarot package..
costed me almost 90 buckaroos.. but it's worth every penny.

Now it's our guiding light...help us listen to our subconscience, intuition, inner thoughts and realising our mistakes and sometimes hurdles ahead..


Here's Madam Tarot Suhali Snr, and my fortune cards..




Since the book of guidance is in English.. yours truly ended reading out for mom.
So, I ended up so engrossed in it as well.

So far.. it's been very zun and absolutely interesting...

I must talk more about it soon..





Here's my cards laid out and the book..
Well well... okay.. will tell abit more about this soon.

It's intriguing beyond words.

12 Comments:

At 4:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Tarot's interesting, isn't it? It's not so much about zun-ness (accuracy) as it is about archetypes; patterns common to the human experience. Beginnings and endings, love and loss - it's your story, my story, everyone's story. Have fun!

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

No contact lense for a while? But how come U didn't have your glasses on the last week? So fast recovered liao ar???

Now let me imagine you, the fierce one with that "trendy look"...Waaah...too fierce...beyond imagination...

Anyway, take care of those pair of angelic eyes, ok?:=)

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

FWAH~ VIVO CITY
really nice place I heard from everyone around me.
I'm going to go there after my o-levels!!!

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

muser: yuppers// u a reader as well??

blackcat: had to put on contacts to look pretty on stage lah.. but as much as i can.. i will wear speccies

anonymous: YOU SHOULD!!! good luck for your o levels yahh

 
At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

hey babe...

put some eye drops if there's pain..dont worry u still look as beautiful in specs!*hugs*

tarot cards can predict whether i will score well in my End-of-Session exams anot ar??oohh..& I wanna visit vivo city when i come back!!gosh deprive of shoppin here where I am now..esp exams ard the corner..aaaarrgghhh!

 
At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

muser: yuppers// u a reader as well??

Sort of. More a collector than anything, to be honest. Watch out, once you start buying decks, it won't stop, lolz! Can become an expensive hobby, I tell you.

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

You wanted to look pretty on stage? What if there's infection?! Listen to the doctor lahh...

And who ever told you that you don't look pretty with those specs on???

Btw, this is not a revenge for being scolded for that silly sms...:D I think you would agree about the risk I mentioned above...just wait until it's fully recovered lah...

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Alamak...my nick wrong spelling...

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

winterangelz..: hahaha.. well.. tarot card will probably tell u that if u work hard, u'll get good results.. their answers are pretty much what we would predict itd be .. its more like a reminder..

muser: no lah.. i am stuck with the crowley toth deck. wouldnt bother with others coz then i have re-learn. too lazy lah..

blackcat: no lah. now its ok liao i think

cavin:: ya man.. my mom lor.. she insisted i took one as well

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hmm! Regarding your tarot cards, what if you flip a death card? Sss....:[

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

death card is actually good. it depicts reborn, renewal...the devils card is the horrible one.

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hahaha! I just knew those damn tarot card makers would change the whole meaning of the deck, just to make people feel good. While its true that the grim reaper is the giver of life & death, death itself is death. No 2 ways about it. Ssss.....:I

 

Post a Comment

<< Home