My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Say a little prayer

Mom was on phone with Wit and Win, my lovely brothers who are in Jakarta last night.

Win told mom that he sort of ransacked my dad's room (which used to be my room) and found a few interesting things.

My stuffs, my childhood toys, drawing books, books, dolls, blah blah were still everywhere.
He also has this little altar with all the prosperity God, Guan Gong (I think), money making God statuettes, joss sticks and candles.

I used to mock at him a lot, telling how all the prayings he does will NEVER do him any good if his conduct, behaviour and practices are totally not in concordance with the preachings. You can't seek for happiness and rewards through mere prayings. That's BS. It's the action that matters.

And yes, that was how he started loathing me I suppose, cause I always tried to be the wise little daughter, pointing out his band points. For a man with such status and such ego, he must have been insulted, provoked. Thus, our bad terms.

However, Win found that under öne of the statuettes, pressed underneath, was a photo of me.

Yes, a photo of me when I was in secondary school.


No other photoes, but a photo of me.

Only got my photo on his altar and no one else's!!!!!!!!!

*sigh*


This made me ponder.

My dad has been including me in his prayers, maybe it's his way to make up for all the wrongs, lost time or things he didn't get to do, or feelings and emotions he didn't get to express.
Maybe he still loves me. Heh. Maybe he's praying so that I will never forget him and will always love him.
Or, maybe he prays for my happiness too, like me to him.
Or maybe..


Okay, I am going to tear again.


Laterz peepz.

17 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger Doreen gently snorted that...

I'm sure he loves you very much too.

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Waiting for what?! Don't waste anymore time.....Aiyah! Call him and express whatever inside your heart laah! GO! DO IIIIT!!;=)

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Maybe you should let your dad know how much you love him before its too late...Don't regret. take care ya

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

doreen: hope so babe. *hugs*.. mom told me that too.

blackcat: must plan mah.. dunno leh.. skali he put my photo to put some vodoo how.. but cant be la hor

kesss: yah guess so.. i spose i did say it sometime back thru sms/letter.. but must do it face to face ah

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

shuddupfirst: quite hard coz so far away ah.. im saving money and guts for CNY next yr actually.. thats when i execute all plans.. hope i can melt the iceberg

 
At 2:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Once a daddy's girl, always a daddy's girl. It'll never change no matter what. Sss....:]

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

perhaps i shouldn't say this, but i'll say it anyway: praying has nothing to do with moral action. in fact, imho, praying is the most selfish action that human can do (begging the "god" to change the world system just for your benefit?)
but... if someone is doing this "selfish" actions for your sake, then i supposed it's called love (or something like that.)

btw, u're going back for CNY? can meet up for some dinner with the rest of the gangs?

//apologies in advance if this comment is offensive in any way.

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

interesting how alot of religions have this selfish motive eh? "i do good / pray for good then goodness shall descend upon me"... but 1 religion isn't like that.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

snake:he he he

fool : ya man... shall meet up for CNY

mkmk: one thing the world seriously lack of is : sincerity . huh?

cavin:haha jokin ma

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Why, my darleng??? u don wan see me then i wan see ur mommy and tell her i luv u belly belly muchie!!! i hanserm u know....kind and....tall and....not so tll lah but tall than u and young leh..younger abit than u...and still VIRGIN!

 
At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

parents alway will love their kids no matter wat has/had happened..i guess ur dad do love u heaps..watever it is..u gotta put a smile on ur beautiful face babe!*hugs*
p/s:am back to aussie =)

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

errrrr..???



winterangelz: i spose... hmm ure back in iz already? so fast??
sigh... when u comin here again??

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

yea..cos i have res school durin the holiday tt's why gotta come back earlier..*sigh*

will be back durin summer holiday durin late nov i think =) hope to see u then..maybe xmas eve =)

p/s:i did leave my spore no to u in msn..smile always babe!*hugs*

 
At 2:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

hey celly, could you please bring back aunt celly? i thought old phart was really great. and in solving ppls woes you generate lotsa good karma as well.. and then heaven will get on your side lah you noe.. to aid in your quest for familial harmony

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

winterangelz:aite ok.. i see u then..


charmaine: k.. i will bring try her back.. but u will need to provide her with aunt agony's questions leh!!

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

although so far i've only been a lurker (heh)

but i give unwavering support to your blogsite ^^v

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

charmaine: oh thank u babe. thank u

 

Post a Comment

<< Home