My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Thursday, October 26, 2006

One is reborn, One is gotten rid of

Last Last Saturday, there was an awesome party at Le Barogue, which I kinda organised.

There were 3 reasons for the party:

1. Sandy my dear babe was having her birthday
2. DC my dear byatch is leaving for Perth for 9 months
3. The rest of my friends really needed catching up.... coz they're all so busy with their career/boyfriend/etc.


It was a good time for to return DC his sash as well. So he can don it..




We called it his good riddance party, cause truthfully, we don't want him to go to Perth for so longgg...
I worry he might end up a gardener.





This is Sandy and Tim... aww.. so sweet.. *wail*




Sandy, her mom and sis. Her mom is sooo happening... she danced and drank with me.. uber cool!! I am gonna make her meet my mom!



This was Sandy's cake... her pressie is DC leaving.. we didn't really mean that lah..
=)








Sandy and her big family..



Sandy and her wishes..
I hope she included my 5 million dollars in her wishes.. heh heh..




Birthday kiss... now now.. you readers jealous out there??? Heh Heh..



DC and Sandy..



Weihao n Elaine .. I don't like to see my yan dao friends with pretty girls..

How?? Wei Hao... leave me that seat in your SLK lah..I mean your bro's SLK.. eh heh




This the Sandy's mom gang.. happening momi... DC was subtly hitting on her I think..
lol.. "The stupid ass was in a MILF mission.. wth.. first he said my mom was hot.. mistaking her for some young JC chio bu.... now..



These are the babes... top: Sharon, Jackie, Shil... bottom: Sandy, me and Violet



Again...




The blokes..


Stupid Keith and the blokes



San, Vio & me



More babez.... Jackie, Sandy, Viole, me and Shiling... missing with apologies: Sze Min..




We were supposed to act sad in the pic.. coz DC's leaving.. but haha.. I looked damn happy.




DC is really going Perth to learn to fly small airplanes.. so that one day that he can fly 747 for SIA and we can all get key long free tickets...
So..Captain DC got his harem of chicks ...

Appreciate!!!!!!!!!!

Le barogue was fun coz I got them the VIP area and Douglas O was serenading us with his husky voice and quick wits.. I even managed to sabo DC to sing Sandy a Bday song... which was really cute...

Ah.. my friends... I wish we can all live in one super BIG house... so that Violet and I don't have to keep getting them together at parties and special occasions only...


We all went to Zouk afterward then ate Teo Chew poridge (those who still survived by then..)

I got more stories to tell... hmm... just uploaded more pics... cheerio!!

10 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Who was that ugly girl on the 16th picture? Look familiar. But how come she looked pretty on the other pics? Very mysterious....

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Sorry, I mean the one on the extreme left of the 2nd last photo looked very pai kua..wahahaa!!!!

 
At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

your friend dc is going to jandakot?? haha, my boyfriend is also there :)

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

i think keith very good looking...

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

blackcat: 'he he he'.. v funny din

ya wattt.. i know i look dem stupid there.. i dun care liao

anonymous: wah.. jandakot??? Janda kota??? heuheuhuee.. wat u on about gal??

keith ah.. dun let him knwo that. he v big head one.

 
At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Celle babe..Ur dress is v beautiful..where did u get it??I love dresses..but its hard2get dresses for my ht(darn short ar)*sob*..dresses always cater to tall ppl! =(
U are lookin fab in dress!!wear more ya!*hugs*

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

winterangelz:: im also v short what!!!! no problem one..
my dress was a gift from my bestfriend Cat and she got it from.. unfortunately.. south africa....

so.. hmm.. abit hard to get huh?


but if i see one in singapore i will let u know... hugzz

 
At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

keith very big head meh...

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

anonymous: VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.. ITS HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE

 
At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

wahlau u so mean to your fren huh??? hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home