My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Friday, September 29, 2006

Toxic Hate

OKay,

let's try embedding videos now.

Here was a clip of me and my babes dancing to TOXIC and I hate Myself For Loving You for a function, more than a year ago.

I bet you can't spot me.


10 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Most of the time second from left?

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

You are the one singing at the extreme left???..My eyes are failing me....

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

ddin: yah for dance, first min shd b the left of the front 2 lah

and for the singing thing

no lah.. pls.. the acapella thing is completely not my show.. just put for fun..

gnd u!

haha

 
At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Babe!I saw u!! 1st at the 2nd 4rm left & later on the extreme right on the 2nd song..am I right???hehe =b how i wish i can dance like u*sigh*U babes really dance real well..heaps of hard wk& efforts put in..eh not evy1 can dance like tt!!nice!!put more videos!!*hugs*

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

winterangelz: hey babe. thanks.. ok i try...

scarlet: thank u babe... yah! i love k drama.. watching sassy girl chun yang now.. hahaha

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger DrivenMeandrous gently snorted that...

Totally can't see you at all, how come the embedded video so small one?

 
At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

If I had watched the ckip from the youtube page, I would've thought it's a bunch of transvette in a prison outfits doing a show. Ssss....:)
The clip is just to small to see clearly. Sss...:]

 
At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

I saw your silly little clip. You were sooo cute and chubby back then.=)

You should stick to that accent when talking in real life. It's better...more comprehensible..haha!:D

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

darrensoon: ah is it.. hahaha..

snake; wah liaooooooooooooooo

blackcat: aiyah... i like my accent.. not happy ah? =)

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Vandalin gently snorted that...

Quite easy to spot the essential celly-ness in the actions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home