My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Byitchfit No good..


UrGH

Just last night, I got pissed again, I know it was Tuesday night but I was forced down lethal liquids.
I had a company function that started at 8, at Suntec Guild House BBQ area, pretty nice you know?

This month, we hit our targets again, so the bosses were givin us a treat.

Nice.

The moment they wanted to have a drinking competition, my sexy lady boss, quickly pulled me and said:" Get Marcelly!! This one can drink!!! This one can drink!!"

Oh well, easily, I beat 8 other guys to the beer drinking game. (not hao lian-ing)

As a prize, I got myself a super huge calculator, the size of A4 size paper leh.
Maybe to be able to show the returns better to my clients,
Mister so and so..
look.. $1,000,000 (BIG BIG) in 5 years lehhhh.
Damn huge man, I don't know if I can carry the calculator everywhere, will be a laugh.

Sometime soon, I should take photo of this calculator leh, damn funny.

Afterwards they also saboed me to put up a show per division. A talentime of sort.
So, I made the whole division dance MAMBO style to "Can't Take My eyes Off You"

Now, that was fun. Hue heh...

After that, we all went down to Balaclava to have more drinks.. but I had to leave halfway to Riverine because my super cute, humpty dumpty friend Jason messaged me

"River tonite? Shirley's birthday"

Shirley's the bartender there and a dear friend. Tonight she's gonna be punished, I am sure. Plus, I haven't seen Jason for ages. I miss him.

The moment I stepped into Riverine ( definitely quite drunk already), this chubby girl stepped on my toes, derm pain siah...I looked up and she apologised nicely.

I thought, what a funny looking girl. Tallish, meatyish, sheepish, not ugly.. but not gorgeous either. She dressed up very corporate like, pretty decent looking overall lah.

Next to her, stood Captain Scary. I did expect to bump into him. But it still surprised me a little to see him there, looking very all too familiar.

Straight away, I had a gut feeling. A bad one.

This girl and him.

As the night went on, the picture became clearer. Oh yes, I know. I am over him. But seeing them canoodling in front of me, still made me want to fyucking slap his face leh.

Why ah??

When he saw me, he quickly smiled, came over and kissed my cheeks, I don't know if this is an acceptable practice. Is it?? Your fyucking girlfriend is there leh.. That chubby girl must have felt something too. You know how girls have super senstive sense. She looked my way a few times, with unreadable expression, but we weren't introduced.

I was bitching to Jason (GUILTY!!): " Eh.. his new girlfrien ah? Why so ugly leh? Why so fat?"

I know I was mean, I was drunk and I was a bit angry for some reasons I couldnt comprehend.

Jason scolded me back :" Dont be so offensive lah, dont be so fyucking stupid lah Marcelly!!!!"

Heuehuehue..

Damnit. Kanna scolded oredi.

I really didn't want to be the bitchy ex-girlfriend, plus Captain Scary is a chapter I was supposed to close very long ago. He was the worst possible candidate ever. He was the boyfriend from Hell. Not joking. He has given me hell and I really don't know how I stayed so stupid for so long. Love is blind. In every sense of it.

I hate bitchy ex-girlfriends and last night, I hated myself a little.

In my mind, I was like "That bastard, they won't last long. He's such a downright asshole.. Urghh.. Disgusting.. I wonder how many other girlfriends he has out there... bastard.. How dare he flirted with me just weeks back.. and now... "

blah blah.. blah..Bitchy - potty mouthed me. I should wish them 'happy ever after'.. actually no, I hope she moves on soon and finds someone better.

Little did she know that when I asked Captain: "Eh... your new girlfriend ah?"

He has rolled his eyes and said reluctantly:"Uh".

Also, did she notice that his wandering eyes still looked my way one too many times that night? I just had to look out from the corner of my eyes, I know he was looking at me at some points.

That grotesque demon.

I still sound super bitter huh? This is bad. Cause I definitely threw Captain Scary into the rubbish dump liao..

Now I like men with authoritative uniforms... and preferably with handcuffs ready. Heuhe...

Anyway, it was really nice to catch up with Jason, he was hilarious as usual, mixing up his "l"s and"r"s...

I was teasing him :" The angmoh says my eyes are brue leh.. don't you fink it's brack or blown?? BRUE EYESS MEHH?? wahh.. like tlaffic righttt.."

Heuheuhe.. Aiyah.. Jason.. if only he's not married. Hahaha..

Before the new disgusting (beg your pardon) couple left River, Captain (I should degrade him to Corporal), so, Corporal Scary came over and gave me more cheek kisses, leaving his chubby girl's eyes to expand with bewilderment. But she seemed damn cool about everything. I gave her that much credit. By the way, She shrieks like a constipated Hyena (her voice damn shrieky and annoying) and puts "fucking" in her every sentence, she also smoke 10 times more than me, and yes much much fatter. However, she seems like a nice girl and she seems so super smitten with him...constantly smiling at him, looking up to him with lovelorn eyes.. rubbing his elbow.. making my hair stands.... And I think she's rich, I noticed her LV bag and Zara suit, ah.. at least rich enough to satiate his drinking habits. Good for him lah. I don't know if it's a fair trade for her. Poor girl. I know what it's like to be out with that scary man. He's a piz of shitz. Piz of shit that I used to love. Broody Heoww..

SHITZ LAHHHH I DONT WANT THIS ENTRY TO SOUND SO SAD AND BITCHY!!!

Here's : HASTALAVISTA Corporal Scary!....!!! Don't let the door slam your butt, on your way out eh!!!

Bah.

Okay okay.. dont care liao.. I am gonna make some trouble in the neighbourhood so that cute policemen can come and arrest me....

"Officer... would you... would you... handcuff me down please...?" *cheeky grin*

18 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Here's something to cheer you up.

It's a comic strip that sums you up perfectly. =P

Click Here

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger chris gently snorted that...

wah lau...the last sentence very hiao

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

jaywalk: heuheuhue.. thanks dude

chris: hiao mehhh.. not.. erm.. seductive?? u mean it wont work on them coppers? damn

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

He has a new chubby char bor peng yu? I can't blame U for being angrily laah. When I was at River one fine Friday evening, I can tell that you were very fond of that capitan...You were pulling his hand here and there..your rear seemed to get stuck at his table far too long too...very "mentel" tsk..tsk..:)

Speaking of chubby...don't U think Ur .... is .... tooo??? Anyway,U deserve better laah...only if you .....a bit.:=)

Ok, lets talk BUSINESS....after the IMF thinggy...pray hard that Jeremy and I can get a deal out of this particular dude....might pull him to your Waltons then.....

 
At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Bitter, sad and all too familiar


Sleepless in Bangkok

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

blackcat: uhh.. i wer got... wat pull his hands here and there... bah.. got meh?


and ok gud luck yah.. wait for ur news.

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

SIB: heuheuheuhuee.. well done.. yep yep.. then how?

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger DiDa gently snorted that...

ahem... singapore policemen... CUTE MEH!?!?!

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

My habdcuffs got cushions one ..u want ? :D

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

I believe you have more solutions than I can provide, so why don't you just apply?


But I like angsty blogs so hopefully you can kaopei more just to entertain bored people like me.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Alex gently snorted that...

maybe she know who u are and purposely step on u wan. huehuehuehue....

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

dirtydancer: i know one who is =)...

postmaster: i tink it was more like the ego thing between the bitches.. nothing to do with him. no? coz even if he was single, i wouldnt want him liao leh. or else lightning would strike me down.
mb its a different issue? not love for sure.

sleekshoes: why need cushion?heuheu..eh, got fur around it too?


cavin: eh.. yah.. next time, i shd just bo chup him when he try that move ah. then he kanna sia suay jia lat2, heuheue.. wah so vengeful

SIB: eh heh.. i drama queen mah. i kaopei to entertain also mah. to let it off the chest too lah.but ya man, nowadays, the entry always kao pei kao bu there.. jiarat hor

alex: maybe horrrr.. basket, she offered for me to step on hers , i didnt.. haiyah.. i shd hor?
hgehuee.. no lah. i dun think she knew.


CAN U IMAGINE IF SHE KNEW MY BLOG???? hmmmzzzz..

 
At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hey babe..

I know how u felt in tis kinda situation..been thru it b4..eh u're lucky tt u donno tt galz in person eh...but in my situation diff..i knew tt galz who was w my ex(i mean 2galz after me w my ex..he changed 2 gfs(both same coz & classmates of his)after me & both i know tt in person bcos we used to hangout 2gether as grp when i was w him)this is worst right??Same thing Im askin myself why he is w them..& the "bitchiness" just came out..donno why eh..I also dont wanna be like tt...hmmm..i guess its just normal reaction 4rm any1..so dont hate urself..& I too think tt u deserve better than tis!!!*hugs*

p/s: dont worry bout her knowin ur blog eh..its ur blog..u can write anything eh..so dont think so much!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Vandalin gently snorted that...

even men also know when someone's pissing in his territory, much less gals.

I feel sorry for ugly, fat chick.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

winterangelz: sigh.. heuhue.. we shant be the bitchy ex gfs, no more.. u know.. no good hor babe?
plus, ive so moved on..

*hugs back*

vandalin:: woiii.. u so bad u.. say sorry.. say sorry..

but hor, she pissed around my ex-territoty.. i got no right.. prease.. correct?

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

love your posts! :) well i guess all girls do haf their bitchy days, don't worry. haha :p

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

abigail: eh heh.. our prerogatives right?

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Vandalin gently snorted that...

I personally think you didn't do squat.

If his heart is fluttering every which way, that's the problem of whichever gal is obsessed with him at that point in time.

Women are absolute suckers for men they can't get eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home