My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I am not a paedophile

Hell and Damnation!

The other day, my mom and I took a ride back from meditation session, on a Sunday.
On the MRT, mother and daughter were sitting side by side, chattering away, like small teenagers, my mom is cute like that.

My eyes then trailed away and got fixed elsewhere.

There was this boy. Probably not more than 17.

Tanned, deep set eyes, sharp nose, cheeky smile, dimples, the whole she bang.

He was cute as hell.


I then felt an acute pain.


*sigh*..

Why am I so old.
Now I am friggin 25, I am too old already. OLDDDD AND SAGGINNNN STUPIDCELLY!!

Sometimes (or most times), I wish I am still 16. I can still drool over these gorgeous man-boys.

I tried not to look at him too blatantly, but he made me feel like I am 16 again, still naive, pretty, slim and very dreamy..oggling at my first boyfriend back in high school in England.

What blasphemy.

Hell and Damnation.

Friggin old hag wants to be 16 again. Cheh. PLease use your blainnn!!


It was so embarrasing I tell you.

But hey, excuse me, doesn't mean I am a paedophile okay.

I admit, I have dated 2 guys who were 4 years younger than me.

So what? At least the buggers weren't 16 or 17. And it was mutual okay, not like I tried to cheat some young boys.. heuheue..But anyway, didn't work out at all. Yes , yes... too young.

---

That's that. I am an old hag.
Nairmind though. Everything else is good.

Mommy and me are never closer. I miss her so much when I am out working. She's like my boyfriend liao lahh.. come back sure want to hug her somemore....*sigh*
'
We went to Whatever book shop in China town on Sunday. Yes, we're like spiritual yaya sisters now huh? Meditation and all. Surprise?

Just because I love love love crazy parties, doesn't mean I wouldn't be able to appreciate peace, tranquility and harmony. Sounds like bull stories ? *shrugs*

Anyhow, I had a wild time with mom picking out all the tarot and oracle cards.
We bought one in the end, for mom's good friend who is a fortune teller back in Indo. I tell you mom is a pretty big fan of fortune telling. Sometimes too much, I think. But sometimes it helps too. Kinda gives her hopes and a soberer mind and directions and spiritual support.

Ah yes, the oracle cards, I tried a few types, The Goddes Version and The Oracle Tarot.

Very Zun leh. As in, they all kinda makes sense, maybe it's because I think it that way, so it seems that way. But I came out of the shop feeling rather good. With a ray of hope.

Haha. Oh well. Anyway, the shop is pretty cool, they have a cafe there as well.

Check out its website at www.whatever.com.sg

They have all sorts of funky and spiritual stuffs.
Yogans, spiritists, Pagan worshippers, eccentric book lovers, tarot card readers or wannabes.. all should hailll here..

If you do go, tell them this crazy Indon girl who dropped by last Sunday, with her mother, and made a hell lot of noise reading the oracle cards, told you about the place okay? Heuheu..

---

What else now? I have been on a hiatus?


Hehehehe..


I am watching this Korean drama series, it's addictive you know that.
So, the moment I step home til I sleep and til the moment I step out again, I will be glued on the telly.

I bought the version with no English subtitle mind you.
So, my ears and eyes are glued to the telly, trying to squeeze my brain, such that it'll churn out some sense.

Cause it's all in friggin Chinese. And my Chinese is .. well.. to the least... hmm.. let's just say it's not as powderful as my England.


But hey, after 2 days of Chinese crash course. Now, I speak Chinese to myself. I love Chinese!
I think next time I am involved in a romantic relationship, I shall speak Chinese..

so lo-man-tic worrrr...

*sigh..*

"Ni.. Ni.. zhen de ai wo ma? Mo fei...ni..shi xiang qi pian wo de..... "

"Ni xu yao wo deng duo jiu?? Wo.. kuai deng bu liao le..hao lei.."

"Wo dui ni de ai... shi.. ren zhen de.."


Heuheuheuhuee..

Dreamy 16 yr old is back.

Okay, I am watching this Korean series called "" My Lovely Samson""

Damn cute, it's about this chubby girl, Samsoon not so pretty, very chor lo, very childish, very blatant, bold, but have a kind heart and in a way, very adorable. She keeps everyone giggling.

A handsome, rich guy, played by Hyun Bin fell in love with her.. and I am jealous. =)

How comeeeeeeeee.... this whole story disillusions all women out there, thinking there is such a guy!!!Handsome, rich and so damn nice.. it's cock and bulllllllllllllllllll tale!!!!!

Burrrssshhhiiittt!!!


I endlessly threw stuffs at the tell screen, magazines, pillows and whatnots.. so annoyed.
Heuheu.

But I watched on.

For Hyun Bin.


Hehe.. so friggin hooked by it that my mom is getting worried. Actually she watches it with me. We will then squeal, wail and wail and wail at the same time. But, she warned me not to buy another such drama series, coz I'd become uncontrollable. She claims that nowadays, I am always like "drunk and high" at home, yelling, wailing, yelling.. wailing.. throwing things at the TV, especially when it took so long for the guy to declare his love to Samsoon.. you know how they do drama series right?

I was like..

"KNNNNNNN... Like then say like lah.. how many more VCDs I have to watch leh? Friggin long liao leh... always lidat... like or not lahh.!!! like her then say lahh.. hurry lah.. now 3 am oredi I havent slept yet.. hurry up go and tell her you like herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... I wanna sleep liaooooooooooo!!!!!!""

More pillows were victimised.

No wonder my mom was worried.
I don't check email, I sleep late, get up late.. all I do is watch the series, the whole day, when not watching, when at work... when on the bus, I will be on lala land.. Hyun Bin land..

Öohh.. Ahh.."

Maybe if one day, I get famous and rich, I can nail Hyun Bin.. *wishful thoughts*

HYUN BIN is so handsome. My gosh.... I scream endlessly whenever he comes on screen.
hueheuhuee.. poor mom...

Now, I oggle at his website http://www.hyunbin.net.tc/

*sigh...*.. . Girls, how?? handsome or not? *hysterical screams* ... in movie even cuter...

For the guys out there, I know I know.. you're sick of me screaming over cute guys already right?

Heuheuheuhe..


*stick out tounge*


If you look like Hyun Bin... *pretty please...*Drop me and email!!!
Haiyohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Hehehehe..


HYUN BIN!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

"DENG WO!!!! BU GUAN YAO DUO JIU,, Yi Ding yao deng wo de...!!!!! Hyun Bin!!


Here's his name in Korean...현빈 (Ayorrrr.... so cuteee!!! like the person!!)
Date of Birth: September 25, 1982 (ALAMAKKKK YOUNGER THAN MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!)

(And and and!!!! He's a Libran!! Like Captain Scary!!!!!! Hiak Hiak...)

More data:
Height: 184cm (Wah lauuuuuu..... I am only up to his elbow ah??)
Weight: 74kg

Now now.... *drums fingers* Should I write a FAN LETTER??????????????????

Address for Fan letter: Boram Pictures, Insung B/D #503, 88-37, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea.




Haiyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......



Hyun Bin!! SA RANG EH YO!!!!



Hiak Hiak..





Now now.. who wouldn't believe I am only 16???






*wink*...

17 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

I thought you like Takashi??? So fickle arr??? Anyway, you are definitely don't look a day over 16...So there...maybe because of that jamu or something

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger chris gently snorted that...

aiya...a few cds onli mar, be patient lor. i watch this show gilmore girls, it took the guy the whole 4 seasons leh...tat's like 22*4 = 88 episodes..

 
At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

must watch korean drama is full house...hilarious and nice.. love at harvard and lulu princess too.. go get it!!

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Celle babe..its pretty normal for female 2 go gaga over man..no matter wat's their age is..as long as they're gd-lookin eh..haha i mean gd-lookin/nice-lookin things are to look at wat..if not wat4??U're not the only 1 tt dated younger guys b4..me too..he's 2yrs younger than me & i tell u its really nice esp bein pampered so much(younger "man" seems2love/pamper their galz more eh)but love is love..the mind set still not mature enough(i dont mean all the younger guys..i only mean him-my ex)so cannot make it..but still he was the guy tt really loves me heaps =)
ooh i tell u korean drama series really get u hooked man!PRINCESS HRS & JEWEL IN THE PALACE are really gd..my mommy bought the JEWEL IN THE PALACE(da chang jing)4us2bring to aussie(bcos no gd asian show here la)..then me & my sis bought PRINCESS HRS(GONG)in sydney early tis year(way b4 spore start showin)..i tell u u gotta watch it..nice eh!I can continue watchin them till the wee hrs like 5-6ish am then sleep..waahhhhaaa..power eh =b

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Miss Bulbul gently snorted that...

hi i agree with winterangelz.. princess hours n jewel in the palace in definitely very worth to watch!! ^^
btw i like ur blog.. so cheerful hehe..

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

blackcat: wah. tenk kiu leh!

chris: ahh fnally, finished liao.. but just bought another series, jia lat hor

anonymous: ah! i just bought marrying a millionaire, but maybe shd watch ull house too then.. but but... is hyun bin inside?? *pout*.. im in love with hyun bin..

winterangelz: wah all these drama series make me dun wan go to work.. jia lat liao.. everyday in lalaland..

maria: thank you babe!!!

cavin : *pout*

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Acherly hor, you are 16 lah...

... just that you are celebrating the 9th anniversary of it.

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

I'm not trying to be mysterious but the fact u don't even know me at all. But i came upon your blog and find certain entries interesting. Also, u have a sweet-looking face. Those kind that i want to date. Well, i think i ever see you at winebar before. So, if next time if i see u again and i pluck up enuff courage, i will just walk over and say "hi".

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

You ever feel old again let me know. Be pleased to oogle at you all day. lol :P

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

jaywalk: woiii.. ah... ya lah very nice way of putting it..
so bext yr will be my 10th 16th bday.. heuheue.. makes sense?

ryousuke: wah.. my cousin's jap friend is also called ryousuke.. that ur real name??
u saw me at wine bar? hmm.. i dun go there much.. so it must be one of those rare occasions..
at least tell me ur real name mah..

chrisc.my: so so so... when i feel old then u would oggle?? dun make sense leh

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Only (some)Chinese Nationals and Singaporeans understands the Ni Zhi Dao Wo Hen Ai Ni Ma text.

By the way, Le Meridien KL has the butt and privates washer in their rooms too. But the rooms are awfully small.

Sleepless in Bangkok/KL

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Ha if look young but same age can date you a not? Ha


Panosia

 
At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

hey celle,

wat's ur email addy??cos I did email u like 2days ago..but donno whether its the correct addy anot..i email to the gmail addy link on ur blog..

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

I'm definitely not your cousin's friend and i'm not a jap for sure. I'm not sure if i want to tell u my name in public cos there are a lot of peeps reading your blog. But i can email u to tell u my name if u don't mind. ;)

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

anonymous: yeap yeap KL hilton and KL Le Meridien same owner.. jap!

panosia: look young but same age? same as whose age??? explain first leh..

winterangelz: yeap babe, i just read it. sorry dun open that one very often.. muax


ryousuke: sure, drop me an email lah.. cheers!

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hey.

Just wondering, if you do write him a letter and send it over, it'll be handed to him right? Whether he reads it or not is another question.

I'm kind of a noob when it comes to this. Haha. Please reply! Thank you. :)

-Faith.

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

It'd be nice if you could email me instead. :)

prettypicnic.1@gmai.com

Would love to hear from you soon.

-Faith.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home