My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Mr Gan Ah Sai

Boys and girls.

Actuarriee horr.. I am smitten again.

Like with a real man, not Hyun Bin, Takeshi or some Aldo shoes.

But since it's still at a very premature era, let's just name him Mr Gan.

He was initially someone I gave a quick glance, went : "OK lahh. quite cute lorr.. standard....." and didn't give much notice. Until we met for a power lunch, which I was almost an hour late for.

From what I conjured up during the first meet, he must be a jovial lad, nice guy yadah yadah. Probably can't be funnier than me. Nevertheless, lunch ? Why not lah.. I am always up for making friends. Some more office so close-by.

After ordering the stupid salmon bagel at One Fullerton's new Starbucks, on the way back to the seat, I grabbed a newspaper at the stand, he quickly muttered :" You assume I'm gonna be boring, is it?"

I turned around, stunned. Wah... this guy got a bit of ballz sial.. somehow I started feeling like I am losing a game.... I got a bit nervous after that.
I then sat up and composed myself, the food came. I was struggling with my knife and fork, trying to cut up the bloody bagel when he looked closely and muttered again :" You need a manhole to get in there?"

I went.. "Err... hard to cut lor.."

So he jolly well scolded me gently, "Just pick up the bloody thing with your hands and eat lah, no need to be so ku niang.."


Hahaha.. TSK! Point system starts counting.

We've been meeting for lunch and dinner almost everyday the past few weeks.

I kept calling him MR KANN (Mr Gan mah.. )...

Maybe Kaninabu-san if he were Japanese..

Mr Gan, huh.

Imagine if his wife name NINA.

Gan Nina.

NOT FUNNY OK!!!!!!!!!

One time, He asked me :" Are you sure your surname not Gan?? You are more Hong Gan than me leh!"
He also kept mentioning he luckily he did that newspaper trick, else he sure Kanna on my black list liao.

Mr Gan turns out to be witty and very down to earth. Very sincere, very smart, very likable, very righteous and oh oh.. I think he could be smitten by my shitty antigues too. I think it's the season for lovee.. even DIDA is sooooooooo in love with her chocolate boy whom I met last week. =)

Mr Gan works for the biggest company that does SOS. So I asked him if I can call him for SOS too. 24/7.

He asked :" What kind of SOS? Get too drunk then cannot go home, is it?"

I thought hor... bloody hell.... People really cannot think of any other situation where Celly needs help, other than when she gets tanked til she passes out???? Hell and Damnation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But that was quick, eh. Smart one Mr Gan.

I just sent Mr Gan off a few days ago, he was going to attend 2 weddings where he had to drive people's brides around, like what the hell..drive them crazy more like.

Bugger was saying: " Thank you so much for sending me off leh... Er.. You wanna make sure I really go off is it???"

Me : " AH DENNNNNNNNNNN?????????????????"


The other time we went for supper with Bev and Violet and Mr Gan and his male friend. The girls were talking about expensive designer dresses, coz I told Violet her 400 buck Tai tai BEBE dress looked like a curtain.

Violet : It's 400 buckz okay!!!! AND I love BeBe, and Marc Jacobs...

Bev: Yeah!!! How about Betty Johnson...?

*And the guys caught no ball...*

Me : I love Christian Lacroix! How unique!

*the lads quietly kept eating the Boon Tong Kee chicken*

Bev: " You lads so quiet? You know them anot..?"

Mr Gan :" Nah...I think I was too young at that time"

I don't know why but everybody seemed to spit out their their chicken rice when he said that.


Funny meh? Why my friends all think he's funny?? GNN.


Heh. Heh.. Okay lah..quite smitten lah..quite smitten.. See how okay..



And the story unfolds in time lah...


Hor?


Mr Gan Ah Sai. Tsk.

24 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Blogger DrivenMeandrous gently snorted that...

Whoahhhhh good luck. happy for you

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

eh heh heh. too early to say anything actuarry =)

 
At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

The biggest company that does SOS. By any chance, is that International SOS? My first job after I graduated was at that Company. Some of my ex-classmates are still there. Heh. Hmm... who is this Mr. Gan?? -- Yve

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

Yve-- mr gan arhhh.. not important lah... =)...

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger JayWalk gently snorted that...

Good luck with this one.

Remember to have lotsa fun.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Doreen gently snorted that...

Oh all the best Celle. Have fun and enjoy (^_^)

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

jaywalk: lots of fun..? just dun wanna get shits again eh..=)
thank you anyway!


doreen: thanks babe!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger DiDa gently snorted that...

woohooohoo celly!!! new love is the sweetest thing in the world! enjoy while it lasts!!!!!!

i'm so happy for you.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

dida: enjoy while it lasts??... he he.. spose so.. hope lasts long enough to pay the dues later..

happy for u tooooo... see u soon!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Alex gently snorted that...

consperms smitten. so much so anything he says u also think funny. :p looks like feb wun go home empty handed liaoz. keke...

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Horny Hero gently snorted that...

a lil off topic here, nothing bout ur Mr Gan.

Was at Paulaner's a couple of Fridays back, and i was thinkin... 'isnt she that sillycelly girl whose blog I visit occasionally?'
I guess that might have been u. Pretty good eye candy I must say.

i was at the corner table, with 2 ladies, somewhere around ur 10 o'clock direction when u were singing. i probably faded into the background.

 
At 3:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Please be gentle , its my 1st time ....

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger ciscalim gently snorted that...

OMG!!! Hahahahaa..I'm so enjoying this really. I got a good feeling about this one, you've met your match hor i think.

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

celly, about "enjoy while it lasts"... i meant the whole sweetness of new love. as in when you first meet someone you really like and everything's just so perfect! new relationships are always so sweet, and even if it grows into something stronger and better, you will never be able to replicate that giddy feeling you get when you first fall in love.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

alex: u mena i got mr gan to trade of to my father? lolx..

horny hero: yup.. must be me.. why didnt u say HI????? when u drop by again let me know yah

mr gan: no ure not mr gannnnn...!!@#$%^&!!!

ciscalim: u think??? =)


dida: but but.. i dun wan the giddy feeling to ever go away.. i mean of course intermittently.. but i mean i dun want to totally disappear lah.. can???

 
At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

real mr gan: .. dun fake me or i angry hor

 
At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

real mr gan: .. dun fake me or i angry hor

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

You were late for about an hour? You mean you are not aware you were always late ar??? Maybe the place laahh hor? I waited for 20 minutes at that same place for Ms Gan Gu Kniang (K is silent)the last time.

I think Ms Gan was also in cloud nine at that time? She anyhow threw cig's ash without looking, daydreaming I think. Thank God Almight that my face has thick skin :D, else got burnt liao...

Ms Gan is a very unique individual laah, that's why I sayang her even though she's chubby and err not so tall...:D

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Adrian gently snorted that...

Haha, yes, a man who dares to tell it like it is! Hold on to him, babe. He's a keeper.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

blackcat: eh? I always late ahh? is it?? hmmm... i think my watch still jakarta timing lah WIB.

adrian: he's lovely isnt it???? =).. u shd meet him.. he he.. we went mambo yesterday btw@!!! have u been mambo-ing???

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hmm! Before you go off half cock, do ask yourself if you're ready to try again? It would be a waste of time & effort beside you're not an inexperience mei mei. Sss....

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

snake: wah.. lauuuu.. how non- encouraging can u be??nosuch thing as getting ready.. when u see opportunity, u seize it. besides itll be all worth it in the end, no matter what.. =p


adrian: good luck leh!!!!!!!!

MOS? Hmm.. not likely. not a big fan anymore, i like small time places like Rouge where at least I feel more like a queen,rather than squeezing my way through MOS ... but sometimes still go lah. eh heh heh.. ok ok. update me on party time. i bring mr gan along. hes another party animal. u will like him hahaha

 
At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Wah! So many people gave you encouragement already, you still need more meh? :I
Well, just wanted to be sure you weren't just stuck in cloud 9 & to take the situation seriously & realistically. Sss...:]

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

snake: wah.. eh heh.. okay lah.. yeah could 9 is bo pian what..
but quite grounded nonetheless. i must say.. which is good.

use a lot of brain also this time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home