My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

FOOODIE Foodie & HK Iti..!!

I think Auntie Celly has gone berserk, what with writing such obscene fairy tales.
Seems like it's been so long since I actually put my own pictures up and not some silly cartoons..
It's been sometime since I talked about my own rubbish instead of some faraway princesses and arseholes...

So, It's time for my own blardy life rantings again. I want to talk about food.

FOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD !!!!




*irrelevant but decorative photo display*

If there's one thing in life I'd like to ban.

It would be eating.

Not because I hate it.
But because I love it too much.

Second would be men.
Men should stop stealing the thunder in my blog.. Heuheuheuheue..

AHHH.. ANYWAY. Me went to Crystal Jade with Violet... a few weeks back... But the food looked so pretty.. I took picture... She called them "Liddle dragon buns.."




Oops...Sorry...

We've finished the liddle dragon buns..Left only rice and beans and the spicy dumplins.. and the cold tofu...And the other day, We had Japanede BBQ at home.
Just me, Sham and Jac.. a small private affair. But lotsa food.. I think I gained 2 kg that very night.




home - teppanayaki - yakiniku - shabu2 ... OISHI DESU NEEEEEEEEEEE.....





And just last Monday, I had another one at home, Jap BBQ???!!!
But I invited Clement over this time, so there's 4 of us, kinda sick of being the lamp post all the time. He's the most wonderful guest ever, cause he helped me bring the groceries, drove me from the supermarket, helped me cut the veggies, lay the newspapers and wash the dishes. =)

Men are so useful sometimes. Kekekeke... He always said : " Thank God you said Men".
I still don't get it. Nevermind.

Oh and plus, he's cute and witty! He also sings and plays guitar: Acid Bar on Tuesday, Friday, Sunday. When he got sorethroat, he'd make me sing half the sets. Lazy bastard.


I may be swooning soon....... (for once, it could be nice to swoon for normal, civilised men, not the Captain Scary weird kind, heh?)
Maybe for once, my friends can stop strapping me to the bedpost, to stop me from seeing some boy.

I also went to Bakerzin eons ago with Sandy and Tim and I ordered lime drink with mint.




bakerzin lime mint- LOOKS like freaking pond water with leaves floating, tastes okay lah...

Hmm.. must take more food photoes, maybe in Hong Kong, what do you think? Ah.. yes... flying to Hong Kong real soon.. like this Wednesday afternoon...
Will you miss me, dear blog? I will miss you. But I promise I will upload photoes and write some more once I am back in this stinky hole.

I promised you that I will write down my Hong Kong itinerary, right?

So here goes:

Drink, club, drink, club, drink, club

Drink, club, drink, club

Drink...

Club...

Drink..

Club...


Uh... Did I miss anything out?

Maybe put a little bit of shopping and eating, but not too much.
Ah of course all the above will include meeting my old friends..
Keith, Paul, Nelson... my Oxford friends, Maylin, my Oxford classmate.. Bejo, my Indon friend.. and many many leng tzai ok... all leng tzais are my friends. =) Kekekeke

I AM Definitely going to the new pub KARMA at Causeway Bay cause my dear old friend Nelson just opened it... Wowweeee...

Will also check out the guo wat tzai scene..with them running with parangs after loansharks and whatnots.. muheuheuhe.. maybe can take one home to inspire the other ah bengs in Singapore..


While I am gone, remember to read the stories about Princess Silly and VOTE!
Please vote sincerely, it's the election period now huh?
Then, maybe I ask that cold, old tart Auntie Celly to write the sequels to the Faraway Land Tale.

By the way, I am on cloud 9 now... Will tell you next time. If I still am by then, that is.

Ahhh...

HONGKONG LENG TZAIII... NGO LEI LAAA.....


=)

4 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Alex gently snorted that...

hahahaha... eh, u must start making up like a goo wat lui la.

 
At 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

why...
that resembles coco lee

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

alex: wat??woiiii,,,, !!!

jt: uh.. act not first time ppl think i look like coco.. but coco is not chio leh.. =(

 
At 2:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Keep up the good work Acura tl transmission effexor and sexual disfunction Backpack blower homelite presto electric skillet cooking temperatures

 

Post a Comment

<< Home