My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Friday, March 24, 2006

Bobbi Gurll..Babby gurll..

Nowadays, I am always excited about going home.
A few months ago, I went home once in a blue moon, my flatmates thought I had dieded or something. There was one month where I was practically home for a few hours in total. It was so jialat that Jac waived me the electricity bill that month.

Nowadays, I always go home, obviously. However, I have not been going home very early.
I have heaps of poops to clear everyday, running errands, meeting people, travelling hours on the bus and MRT. Seems like I have tua-ed a lot of people for meetings, dinners, what-nots. I just can't find the bloody time. That and because of course I have priorities.

Anyway, yeah. I am so happy to be home nowadays, whenever I get the chance to. I was studying the swimming pool downstairs, it's the loveliest I have ever seen int he whole of Singapore. REally.. It's huge, it's resort like, with plush greeneries and natural stones. It has a powerful waterfall and several massaging water outlets too.

There's a small island in the middle of the pool and there's a cave behind the waterfall, where you can indulge in jacuzzi or discreet smoochings.

I think I should swim more. I should stay home more, save money and drink less.
I have been very good. Very with small capital though. I still went and get a coral-head on Tuesday.

You know there are two little kitties at home? Minou and Bobbi.
They are Sham and Jac's but I am their GodMa, or some sort.

Recently, they just got their clit snipped off, because they have been to horny or the past 2 months or so. Minou started first. She started walking about like a frog, bending her hind legs, exposing her 'ole, which drips liquid in the morning, I saw it cause she was doing cutesy little roll-about and she was wetting my bed..
She became extra affectionate as well, always putting her head on your palm, feet, everywhere. She was always purring, though it sounds more like crying. Some nights, it can get really eerie!


This one is Bobbi..


It's actually Bobbi (Boh--Bee), but since Bondi beach in Sydney is called (Bon-DYE), Sham thought we can even call Bobbi - BOH -BYE..

Heh.. Bo-bye? Almost like Bo Chee Bye. I think better call her Bobbi the normal way.

If the two female cats were real girls. Bobbi would be the lanky, gallant one, oozing with sophistication and big dreams of becoming some super model.
Minou on the other hand is the smaller, humbler girl next door who is slightly quirky.



Bobbi is really pretty.
Gorgeous kind of pretty, Minou is the sweet kind of pretty. YOu get what I mean, right?

Bobbi always goes to my room and step all over the keyboard, she also loves to dive into my wardrobe, especially the lingerie section. Tsk tsk..

"You want one? Huh?? Bite here bite there?? You can wear anot??" I always asked.




Here's more Bob, she loves the camera..

Posted by Picasa


So that's Bob. Sadly, I havent photoes of Minou. She has been a bit deprssed looking everysince she got herself circumsized (or is it sterilised), I think it's the latter coz now they can't bear liddle kitties no more. But she'll get around.

Jac used to joke :" Minou, why so horny? You copy your God Ma is it??"

I would answer :" Hehe..Minou, seems like someone else is hornier than God MA! You SKANK! Hehe.."

Sometimes, they seem less horny than other times. They will purr less and become lively and jumpy again. I thought maybe they found an ear-bud or broken chop stick to play with. But they seem insatiable, mang. Maybe that's why they're called pussies eh??

8 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Lu wu cheng lingerie one meh??? I have had a hard time to imagine it. The only image that appeared was that of Bobi.....maybe because the colour of the fur...

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

dun be so rude eh.. who ask u to imagine? bloody heow

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Alamak! Lidat also kena scolding arr??? Who ask U to say about lingerie? No smoke without fire horr! Why call me heow? I'm no metrosexual,ok...Anyway, the images did not appear waat...relak ar...wait tiok high blood how...

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

blackcat: dun care lah. just dun like it when u r less polite than usual. disgusting leh

whiteshepherd: liao means already

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Oh I see...please accept my apologies. Didn't mean to offend you. It was meant as a joke actually. Anyway, sorry yah..I was wrong to use that to make fun of you.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

bah

 
At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home