My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Moree AA, sexy PILOTT and MEEEEEE

People...

I'd like to make an announcement, more like favour actually....
Before I post more cockpit and kitty cat photoes...

So yeah, anyway..

My mom is going to come over to live with me in Singapore, which is going to be the first time I live with her again (not during holidays kind) after.. (drumroll..)..
10 years!! Well.. it's about a decade anyway.

And she is going to be guardian to little foreign (Indonesian, etc) students.
She will cook a feast for them everyday, we give them place to sleep, wash their clothes and basically, be their parents in Singapore lah. I will also arrange for tuitions and settle their school stuffs for them.

So, the students are probably gonna be in primary school or lower secondary schools.
Pretty young ones that need a guardian. Hopefully not too naughty, though.

So, if any of you know of any uncle/auntie overseas who want to send their kids to Singapore to study. You can entrust the kids to my mom.

Most of the time, the Indonesians would send their kids here at very young age (example : ME), so yeah.. if you have any Indonesian uncle/auntie... you can ask them =)...

If you do know of anyone, well drop me an email pweeaseee... - marcellys@gmail.com

Thank you!



___________


Okay,, that's that...


More pictures- time..

For your readership's sake, I'd tell you where I left off the previous entry.

I was on board a plane. A Private jet. Yeappp.... I was in the cockpit..

And,

Remember I told you that cockpit is more confusing than amazing??





YOU see you seee!!!

SO MANY BUTTTTTONNNNNNNNNNNSSS EH!!!!

I think I would need to label each one of them with explanations, if I were a pilot.
Ah.. then I would forget which label is where also..'
I think I can't be a pilot.

By the way.. My darling friend DC is going to be a pilot *swooning..*




MORE BUTTONS!!! Down there up there.. everywhere! SIal lah..



Ahh.. anyway, I took photo with the pilot, he's Canadian with Mediterranean blood.
Pretty hunky huh???






This is the cabin... private jet, mind you. I think hundred K per booking or something. I cant remember, I know the rate was exorbitant.




This plane took off with various celebrities in it. Presidents, Sultans and princesses included.

But most importantly, Robbie Williams flew with them before and this is his seat.



I got closer to the seat.. yeassshh.. that corner seat. I can still smell him.
I can also smell about at least a dozen of nubile, willing babes grabbing at him.




Urhh... By the way, I forgot to tell you that Mich can fly. She flies with the Singapore Youth Flying Club. Pretty cool eh. She took off about 20 times already.



So off we went, we alighted the expensive private jet and walked around as tourists some more.



Me and Breitling plane.. dunno if they make better watched or better planes




Seriously, the wind is destroying the pictures.





They were showing tanks too.. Woppeee..





I thought the inside of the tank was quite cool, though not so cooling..
It's like playing hide n seek ehh... It's like hiding in some cave.. It's just darn cool lah..




There were too many things to take picture off lah..

Like the miniatures of a million things..



For non-miniatures....


There were planes, copters, tanks, rifles, turbines, engines after engines, fighter planes, commercial planes, small planes, big planes, remote control planes (UAV) ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...PILOTSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(CUTE ONESSSS of course)

Ah.. let me talk a bit more about pilots..

Previously, I thought that Navy officers were GodDAMNED sexy. You know, with their crisp white uniform and THAT hat. That stride and that air of 'Hey I'm with the Navy', the smell of the sea.. Like they say, the sun, the sand and the sea...
The Navy man are downright sexy.... Maybe coz I associate them with sailors too..
You know, like Popeye.. (which I think really derivated from POP-EYE! When actually Popeye's eyes like damn small one.. never pop)

Anyway, sea smelling, hunky men who explore the oceans for their countries...
With all their talks of submarines, torpedoes, underwater combats, harpoons, (dolphins?), (jumpsuits and O2 tanks, ZZzzzz).. and whatever else...

*swwwooooning*...

THAT's the NAVY MEN..

Now that I've seen pilots. Let me scream that out loud, PILOT!

Spiky, sun-bleached hair, Oakley glasses propped stylishly on the head, whitish tan lines around the eyes ( like the inverted batman), super tanned skin (I wonder if it's as tanned inside the jumpsuit).. and of course.. their horse shite-green jumpsuit and boots..

And, they'd walk about with such cocky air. Strutting their stuff, as if humming with such nobleness : " I fyucking fly for the AIr Force"

*swoooon...*

I have now made a change of heart. Air Force men are sexier than NAVY men.

You see, that's why Tom Cruise acted in Top Gun, and not, say, Red October.
It's the climatic experience of going near to the clouds, the sun and the endless galaxy. Pilots are adventurous dare devils, who would probably be floating on air even on land, coz girls would swarm them like bees. Heh. No? Maybe swarmed by me can already. Yes, I, one person can swarm.

Anyway, SO!

Why dive deep, if you can fly high?

Hahaaa...

Okay, Navy people out there, now you can scold me and prove me wrong.

AREEE YOUUU SEXIERR????????????????



Bahahahaa...

13 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Can you ask tante to make kuih lapis anot when she's here?????Please... Tom Cruise and Top Gun??? You were a xiao ginna when it was first shown in the sillyma. I think you were merely a five year old toddler back then(budak hingusan)!:) Btw, can ask Mich how she maintains here weight??? No wonder she can fly..super fly-weight category....

 
At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Sorry, it should be xue ginna....kekeke!!!

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

eh... she one of those lucky ones who just dun get fat .. unlike me.. eat abit fat already.

so wat if top gun was released then? i can stil watch it now wat

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Actually arr, I prefer you when fat..can call U pui swee somemore and don't feel so intimidated...but when U are slim like now horr, Lu wu tampok hao lian laah.....kekeke!!!Err..please excuse my laughter...Btw, to me Tom looks like a bloody faggot laah!!! I prefer Richard Gere in American Gigolo and An officer and a Gentleman...

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Randall gently snorted that...

Like your pictures..:)
Interesting post..p

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Naval Officers are better looking than Pilots ok ...Just the uniforms alone win the pilots .

anyway how much yur mommie charge for "guardianing".u mentioned food but got provide lodging or not ?

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Er , give them place o sleep means stay at yur house ha ?

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

ayrabpirate: awww. thanks pirate!

sleekshoes: of coz got lodings lah.. else the liddle kids stay where??????
ya lah stay my house.. abeden??

naval officers ah? uniform so nice meh?
u tokin about number 1 or number 3??
ORRRRRRRRRRRRRR NUMBER 2???????????

Like fyucking magician hor.. so cool meh?
heuhue..

ok lah.. i got no say. i used love a naval officer too.. i tot he looked best in diving suit!!@!!

bahaha

of coz thats a lie lah..

pilots gree overall is damn sexy ok...... !!!!!!!!

 
At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

eh got lodging then u neber say how much ?estimate can liao la .

If compare uniforms , Navy No.1 so smart ,airforce No.1 look like funeral band ...the pants got one orbiang stripe at the side ...navy got special forces (DIVING UNIT) , airforce no hap leh ..
compare No.3 uniform , navy still more chio la .
BTW No. 2 uniform almost extinct liao .
Air force got green overalls , navy got blue ones .
During free time , Navy can do a little fishing , Air force can go fly kite .BAH !!!!

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

i tink the stripe is cool... more hip hop huehuehuehuehuehue.... (out of point)..

airfoce got FLYING UNIT wattttttttt

heuheuheuheuhehue

bleahh..

green overalls better lahh..

blue overalls not as cute leh.. look like freaking plumber u know anot????????


heuheue fly kite.. why fly kite.. they fly high can liao.. the things they can do up there they cant say lah..

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

whiteshepherd: pls hor i wish. maybe cockyasshole belong in cockypits. makes A LOT of sense eh

 
At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
»

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

best regards, nice info 15 pin barcode scanners Discontinuation effexor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home