My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Back from the Dead...

Me dead??

Hehee... no time to blog doesnt mean so, I suppose.
Prior to my lil trip to KL -- 4th to 9th March, I had many little trips around Singapore too..

Anyway, more pictures to grace my blog...

This is Justin and me, I think at Rouge, Justin, Doug , Jason and the gang are very good friends with John Molina, the stud who sings at Rouge. by the way, I should be celebrating my birthday at rouge. I know it's a little early to plan, but my darling Violet is so keen on planning it nicely. So she planned it all for me.. wah such a sweetie..




justin N moi .. He tried the stupid look..

Anyway, Justin is a cool bloke with a cool nissan Sylvia (fully mod--fyuckin nice engine)
hehe. I am promoting my friends again.
He's single !!!




viole me at rouge ..

Violet is one of my bestest babes.. doctor to be lehh.. dun play play..



Viole and me at tcc (peranakan place there), She treid to..lick me up or something.





This is Cessa and me at Riverine friday- 3rd March.
My darling cousin has been to busy, I hardly get to see her, must give her a surprise visit soon..



Michelle and me and Riverine..
i think that night, my make-up theme was : " Chinese ghost festival"
even Justin complained.




Ah.... this is me at the bus stop, I couldnt resist but to snap this one...
my new Aldo shoes... SO HOTTTTTTTTTTTT..



Ok ay.. a bit bo liao.. actually got not much story to tell..
I will be doing up the KL photoes in a bit...

taaaaaaaaarrrr

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home