My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Bobbi iz the cheeekiesttt pussietart

Sigh..

Life and its unpredictable meanders.

STOP!

Before you think I'm going to wail again. I am gonna tell you that I'm not gonna...

Life and its meanders and surprises and piles of shits are wonderful.

Hehehe...

WONDERFUL LEHH... means FULL of WONDERS lehh...

so wonderful that we get so sick of 'em sometimes.

Hehee.. Wailing is so boring.

Anyway, I realised that the other day, I posted some party pictures on the blog, and I had left some more behind, as in left unposted up onto my blog.

So for the sake of the netizens (Fyucking revolutionary hor this word... pop out of nowhere into our every day lives).. so yah.. netizens.. basically people who live on the net, or by the net, or for the net..

I shall put them up..

Lemme divert, Come to think of it..
Citizens= people who live in the city
So, Netizens = people who live in the net..

That's fyucking sad lah yo.


**__**


Whatever, back to the photoes..

Here were


My happy clubbering friends...


(Super candid type)

yah Happy clubbers.. I think I have posted too many drunken people's pictures on the blog?

Sick of 'em yet??

Then how?

Then I got nothing else to take photo of leh. I hang out with drunk people most of the time.

Really.

bah.





Dont want any more rowdy pictures of drunken clubbers???

YOu are cocksure??


Or is my picture better?


Kekek..




Even a sad, menacing looking one?


Or perhaps,

you can look at my dinner.(some people find looking at food very stimulating (to their stomach))

Well, I cooked Indomie the other day.

Indomie goreng.

I would still consider it cooking cause I boiled the noodle, fried the veggie with the boiled noodle and fried the sunny-side-up eggy..

That's quite an amount of cooking ok.

Ah, I even cut and fried the tofu anf fishballs with them.





See.. this is how the Indon mee goreng is supposed to be served. Looks good? It tasted good.


Totemo.. Totemo..Oishi desu ne !!

Just for the records. (MY RECORDS)...I'm gonna be posting an awful lot of photoes.
Cause you see, my computer is running out of space (and me iz too broke to get an external 40GB HD, donate?), I have no space for more pictures and I have so many pictures, so I've decided to post most of my pictures up on the blog, so that I can always come back and look at them again. Afterall, it is my diary.

So, I shall post whatever pictures I want to.

Including very hideous ones.

I shall post one with my 'just woke up ' face.



Here it is...



*EXCITEDD??????????



(No, not that kind of excited!)


The mean kind..



Anyway,...







WHAR PIANGGGGGGGGG !!! Jian Gui!



Very Ugly I know, I got say I very pretty meh?
I got say I look like Kate Moss?

Only French-laced Elisha Chng thought I looked like Kate Moss, or at least he said so.
Or maybe it was because he didn't want to end up with a crying, wailing psychobyotch to tame (or batter)...

"YES YESSS VELLY PREEEETTTYTYYYY LAHHHH!!! LIKE KATEEE MOSSS LAAA!!"


Huheuhuee..


Nahhhh.. he didn't say it like that, okay.. He said it voluntarily, in fact he wrote that in my friendster's testimonial. He insisted afterwards that I really do look like the Asian version of Kate Moss, despite my violent objections.
So that's an enormous piece of appraisal.

Also,

I think maybe it's time for his cataract removal, eh?




Elisha, look again leh...Kate MOSS ???

More like the nextdoor tofu auntie with the lips kanna stung by the scorpion leh.

Shit mang, I am so mean. People say I look like Kate Moss, I accuse him of developing premature cataract.

I'm so sorry. Can't help it... In the name of love, okay? I come in peace. One piece.


Enough ugly old hags pictures taken when the sun doesn't shine.

(I think it was taken after a loooong nap, you must've noticed the very neat hair right? hur hur..)



Let us witness the opulent beauty of our feline friends.

I must say Minou and Bobbi are very endearing.

Though very annoying sometimes.

Or very the 'i fyuckin wanna kill them' kinda of annoying sometimes.




HIDE FROM GODMA?




HIDE SOMEMORE????

View outside so good meh? I thought you girls colour blind???




I tell you why they hide behind the curtain like that.

Cause they always act like nothing happened after committing any HUGE UNFORGIVABLE CRIME.

They very the dumb leh!! Hiding like that.

Eh cats! You think just because you can't see us then we can't see you is it?
We see you black hairie asses clearly!!!

HIDE SOMEMORE!!!

I was so annoyed with Bobbi the other day.
I was watching WALK THE LINE on DVD. Don't ask me if it was pirated please. Not mine anyway.

And so, the DVD remote control was spoilt. I had to run up to the telly to switch on and press PLAY and all that. I lit up, sat back, cooled off and drifted into the great love story.

It was all nice and smooth. I was smiling at the greatness of Johnny Cash's love for June Carter, and I was crying at the same time (you know women, they're fickle, dunno to laugh or cry).

And Bobbi was running about like a mad tart behind the TV console, tripping all over the cable, pulling the plugs loose... Whatever, maybe she licked the dripped beer or something.

and suddenly.

'POOOOOORTTT"

The telly went off.


I was immediately screaming my lungs out :

" BOBBBIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'KNNNNN LAAAAA UUUUU"

$#%^%*$$^*&^*%$!!!!

Basket, No remote, cannot rechoose the chapter with those bloody tempting-for-nothing buttons.
So I had to lift my big asses, walk to the telly, stuff the bloody plug into the socket again and press FF (Fast Forward, though I was swearing Fyucking Feline under my breath).

It took so long to FF (Fyucking Forward) to the right chapter, about 5 minutes, so I went to the toilet and took a leak.

When I came back, I expected to see Johnny and June on telly again.

I missed them already.

But no.

No Johnny.

No June.

I saw black screen again.


"BBOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!"


Muthafyuckaaaaa leeeeehhhhhhhh LET ME WATCH CAN??

Okay nevermind.
I put the plug back on , shushed her away, and pressed the bloody FF button again.

I went to my room to check some MSN messages.
None.

So, I got out and checked the telly.

I was right.
You are right.

Bobbi has outdone me again. That cunning, conniving little ass-tart.
I took off all the plugs and mounted the DVD plug really firmly into the original socket, this time without the extension plug. I also thought of masking tape. Bloody hell.

Maybe masking tape for the cat's legs. Merde!

So, this time, finally I managed to watch the rest of the show.

But without sound.


Something's gone wrong, wtf, I had to watch of the movie without sound leh. Bobbi has stopped me from feeling the ultimate love. Bobbi what have you done to my DVD cable? to my Johnny Cash??

"Bobb..iii.....ii..." I was weeeping by then. no energy to scream..

I was watching a mimicry, a phantomine of Johnny Cash and June Carter.

I was so tired of screaming I just lay flat on the sofa and looked at the ceilings.

Later on, Bobbi hung out at the console again. I think she didn't get it. Sigh.
And the baby girls started doing their act-cute acts again. Trying to make me melt like butter, so that I dont have to pull her ear and scream into it.

Bloodey hell....



Yes lah yes la its working.. your lesbian acts, all.

#%#$^#$&$%&$&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHYYYYY BOOBIII WHY!!!!!!!!!!


I am not finished with Bobbi and Minou yet. They fyucking shat in the store room too..Very sui sui in corner, fyucking alot and fyucking smelly.
Their GodMa, Me, for the very fyucking first time, had to clean their brown rounds of shits.

Urggh...

They also ate Jac's slippers, they're much lighter now cause got alot of ventilation holes, but sure drown in flood.

They also ate my pumpkin crisps from KL.

What else what else....



*exploding*






MUAX

Oh please remember to ask your Indon friends about my mom's guardianship thingy.. =)
We want little Indon kids to feed, breed and love =)

I had some offers from very BIG kids, about 30 year old kind.

G: How about me?

Me: You? You little Indon kid?

G: I'm in K2 now, will be in Pri 1 next year. Don't take much to take care. 3 times meal a day and lotsa play time.

Me: We don't keep little monsters sorry.

G: WE ARE STILL HUMAN OK!!!



Jeremy also offered the same thing, somemore asked if he can like stay maybe a few days a month cause he needs to be away on projects most the time.
So out of point you guys.


I would like to meet primary school kids not old bags like you guys.

Hehehe..


=__=..

11 Comments:

At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Wah , u damn pretty leh .
See oredi damn shiok .

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Can you help to care for my cats???

 
At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

you forgot bawang goreng!

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger boey gently snorted that...

woah, you started posting in this blog again!
yay!
i was previously know as the 'grinin' reaper" incase anyone asks
but i know no one bothers...nvm

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

shepherd: heuhuehue.. sorry horr,,, well theres a first to everything. twat is quite nice actually.. listen to sound of it.. TWAT... hmm... quite nice..

darren: u dun speak like that to me lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !! last time in oxford u were such a nice classmate

kidwith itchy hands: wah.. than u changed ur moniker ah.. u got itchy hands?

mememmememe: hehehehhe ya lahhh... i dun have ghose packet ones.. must fry v lazy..

sleekshoes: hmmm... thanks?

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger DrivenMeandrous gently snorted that...

I've been in China too long. You cannot imagine the debauchery I have witnessed. It's hard to not join. Sorry though, I'm trying to get back to the nerdy shy self I once was.

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

i found my mummie...whhheeeeeeee!

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

i found my mummie...whhheeeeeeee!

 
At 2:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

er,.. i think you need to change the shade of your face powder. your face is whtie and your neck is brown.

 
At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

 
At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Enjoyed a lot! Florida legal malpractice insurance costs Omniseek business transportation moving services auto Important facts about vitamin d take phendimetrazine exactly as directed by your doctor Family fishing vacations in canada Brown leather like parson chair

 

Post a Comment

<< Home