My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Saturday, July 01, 2006

My Madder is damnn Farneee

Tu Madre Loca?


NO no..



Mio Madre Karina!




The other day, she was singing along to the serenade coming out of her iPod Nano.
She was listening to Frank Sinatra singing 'I've Got You Under My Skin'.

Suddenly, she took off one ear piece and yelled at me..



Mom: I've got yewwww underrr my skin?? Wah?? Why leh? Why under the skin?? Got lice ah?? Under the skin scary leh..


Me: No lah.. means, he really can feel her like she's under his skin.


Mom: Not itchy meh?? Got lice ah??


Me: Urgh... my mom is crazy.


I also signed her up at the Fitness First. Thought she might be less bored.
So she attended the Body Jam classes, Yoga, Pilates and all that. I asked her when she came home one day.


Me: "So, how? What did you learn today?"

Mom: " Aiyoh.. so fun.. I was dancing to the girlfriend freak freak song?"

Me: WTH..

Mom: You know.. the one saying.. dontcha wish your girlfren freak like me.. Your favourite lahh..


Me Haha.. so how how? How did you dance it?


Mom : Like this..


She then proceeded to doing some hip thrusts, but a bit psycho-motocally unsynchronised one. Damn cute. Then she flapped her both hands backwards in the air and strutted around the room, saying :" Like this.. like this lorr.. something like this lah."


Me : The instructor man ah?

She nodded.


Me : Cute?

Mom : CUtEeeee...

Me: Gay anot??

Mom : errmm.. Noo.. Dunnoo...

Me: Heh?

Mom: Coz he was singing along.. "Doncha wish your boyfriend was.."... then he slaps himself shyly.. saying.."Ahh.. Cannot sing lidat".."

COnsprem gay lah..

As long as she's enjoying herself lah.
My mom is damn cute lah. I want to auction her off already . Haha..

We still argue sometimes.. but.. well, bo pian what.. sure argue one.

MA4 JIU SHI AI!!!!




So,

I've been reading SugarBoyfriend's blog

I am hereby admitting and proclaiming that I AM IN LOVE WITH SUGARBF!!!

AS in.. I really, really love his persona. He is fyucking, fyucking, fyucking hilarious.. fyucking talkative and fyucking tehhhh for a guy.. but damn damn farnee.. damn witty, observant, out of this world... Go read Go read!!! Fyucking farnee fella..

Especially love his version of Bill Gate's Microsoft.



I wonder what he's like. He commented in my blog before. SO I think he knows me.
As in, heard of me, or read me before.

Anyone knows who sugar bf is?? Even if he's bald with a bulging tummmy, I'd still like some piece of him.
He must be of some character, would really be amazing to get to know him in flesh.

I've been reading his blog entries, and scarily, we have similarities.

We both complain, swear, wail, analyse and comment a lot yet we have our sentimental sides posting mushy entries which deserve a slap in the head. Our random rantings seem to both churn out pretty witty shits from time to time.

He also said that girls his age are like toilets..
Well, i did say that guys are all like public toilets too! ..

Coz they're either engaged or full of shit..

Weahh.. He is also damn horny, naughty, havoc-stirring, rude-sometimes yet quite nice.. just like me. And, he seems to still be searching for his THE ONE. He also speaks of Fate and Karma. Ahhh.. and yet, he is so realistic, he would say things like :" She and me were not meant to be!" Just like how I put it across about me and Captain Scary or my Mr Right. He's written very heart wrenching poems too.

This man is one undecypherable phenomenon.

I don't know, but I can related a lot to whatever he writes. Like.. so close yet so near.. Like I might know him but I probably don't...

This mystery is exciting me!!

What could he be like??

He blogs sporadically though and pretty rarely lately.


*shrugs*..



I really would love to meet up with this monkey.


Just want to know who he could be.

12 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

A friend of mine working as a gym instructor told me that most of the male instructors for ladies who acts like gay are most likely not. They act so as to put the ladies at ease. Of course it also makes it easier to touch, touch lah! Since the ladies think they are gay. Sss...:}

Btw, was looking at some of your recent photos & damn, we have a common friend.

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

teenquey: was i at holland village? i was at holland village sat night.. with my mom earlier on then alone until b4 11.. so.. hmm...if ure toking abt sat night.. i spose so!! y never say hi!


snake: wah.. who?

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Don't judge the book by the cover laah! U never learn wan....Ok laah ..joking...

Anyway, I need your help. I have a maths problem. I'll try to solve it by today. If I'm not able to, I'll email you and you help me with it, eh sai bor...ge bu ge yi...bisa enggak???

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

email me lah.. see if i got time n can do it.. hehehe...wat u doing with maths?

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Sorry, forgotten to add that if U succeed in solving the mathematical problem, I'll buy U pimple cream......In the meantime, I will try to do during the lunch hour.

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Er! I don't think it would be good for me to mention who that friend is, on your public comment page. Sss...:I

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

blackcat: pimple cream for what? i dun nid


teenquey: ahh.. by the bus stop ah.. i think so.. he heh... but it was green cargo pants actuarry..

snake: wah.. ur fren some politician is it.. hhaha

 
At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

HAHAHA...! If my friend were a politician, I wouldn't even be able to mentioned it, right. Sss...;)
Besides, I don't think I saw any politician in your photos recently. Sss..:I

 
At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Because sometime U kena or tiok pimple outbreak waat....Waaah pretty jie jie arr?!?!...Ok laah, so sorry my mistake. Ur complexion is flawless..no pimple or acne whatsoever...I'm totally envious of your incomparable ravishing beauty...second to noone...I've never met a person with such a wonderful (beyond description)angelic feature....:=)

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

snake: hehehe. guess not..


blackcat: tat was clearly, purely mockery. prolly better if u didnt say anything leh. wats wrong with u ah

 
At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Joking oso cannot.....

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. debt Cum swallowing lessions Free percocet information

 

Post a Comment

<< Home