My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Today must watch Ch5. I may be on telly =)

1. MY BIG FAT IDEA
Wednesday 28th 2006 at 7:30 pm Channel 5
MUST WATCH Channel 5 documentary about The New Waves (March and June)
next Wednesday. The program is part of a series on creativity in
Singapore, directed by our very own multi-prizewinning filmmaker,
Kenny Tan. Watch out for: Sim Siying, August Lum, Hawk Liu, Luke Kwek,
Esther Yang, Shahdon, Shaiful, Frederick Lin, Tanya Tan, Dominic Wong,
CC Leong, Hemang Yadav, Harsha Ramchandai, Adelynn Tan, Lance Dubos,
Ramkumar, Nurashikin, Siti Mastura, Aishah Mohd Noor, Dhaniah Suhana,
Chong Yi Han, Leslie Tay, Windson Liong, Marcelly Suhali, Ghazali
(Guz), Gavin Low, Peggy Ferroa, Paul Hannon, Philip Sim, Desmond Moey,
Wahidah, and others,


Ah.. so they interviewed us and all that about the musical we did at the esplanade.

If anyone got recorder , can help me record? Hehehehe..

Aite.....


Let's put up some nice pictures taken a few weeks back.

To make up for the ugly picture of my burnt calf.





This is Me and Violet babe.

She's the best girlfriend in the world =)


Below are pictures of me and the much sought after Beverly Morata who is cutting her own album now, I heard.

You must have last seen her at the previous Singapore Idol.


Posted by Picasa

Me and Bev were singing at the Copthorne Waterfront's Piano Bar many many nights last month. It was so fun. I miss her already. She's damn wacky and game!




More Bev and me. We were in the toilet actually.



Beverly is super super funny by the way!




Last Saturday I replaced Imelda at the Paulaner. I loved singing at the Paulaner.
The people were so appreciative. They clapped and they cheered.

But the cheered even louder when the Germany WC game came on.

I forgive them lah. He he..


Okay..



Have a nice day!!!!


Btw, my wound's pink and red now, I think it's better. But it's getting itchy!


Har Har..