My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Saturday, June 03, 2006

SillyCelly got O.D!

I must admit.

I am a drug abuser. I had a Drug Overdoze. Yes.
Sue Me.

I've been having this most irritating coughs and sore throat ever, maybe it has to do with me singing too much and rested so little. My voice box has been hovering over 50-65% of goodness in health condition for weeks already.

Clement being his sweet self, gave me what he felt was a very good cough syrup. Much better than those plastic bottled ones from the GP.

The Cough syrup was Rhinathiol

It has English instructions on one side and French on the other.
I couldnt wait to try it. I just wanted to get well.
So, I read the instructions quickly:

Adults: 3 to 4 spoons..

So I got the little 5 ml plastic spoons out and gobbled down 4 spoonfuls.

I did this every 5 hours, so that's about 3 times a day. The normal procedure.
This was last Saturday afternoon.

In the evening I was singing at the Copthorne's Piano Bar with Beverly Morata ..

I have taken some pictures with sexy Bev actually, will post when I have time =).

After a few songs, my mouth, throat and everything else just decided to fall asleep.
I could hardly lift up my eyes, they felt like tonnes.

So, on impulse, I took out the cough syrup packaging and reread the instructions again.
Once I finished re-reading it, I had to send Clement a text message:


ME: "I think I know why my eyelids become 10 tonnes heavy. I've been taking Rhinathiol 3 spoons each time, I just reread, it actually said 3 spoons a day!"

Clement: Heh? Were you reading the French instructions??

Me: No, just never read properi.. now too high and sheh oleli....too ladee..


Thank goodness for tea and coffee and nicotine. Else, I would doze off on stage, I am sure.

The effect lasted for 2 whole days. I was sleepwalking throughout the whole of Sunday as well and I swear cough syrup works better than prozac sial!!!!!!!!!!


Sure will sreeeppp...



I've been reading this gadget forums to technify myself a liddle bit, since I bring around such a sophisticated iPaq 6929 everyday, nowadays.

Read the discussion here..
http://www.ppcsg.com/index.php?showtopic=76934


Interesting... So, 02 no good huh? Any takers????


Anyway, I TRIED MY PRINTER OLEADY!!!!

The cute HP baby..



I sent the pics from my HP using blue tooth, it was fuss free and real fast.



The photoes that came out were not bad at all. I printed many many pictures to give my friends.. =)






And here is Violet Tang again.


It's random, but I love her. You know that, doncha?




AHH YES!! THE WORLD CUP IS COMING!!!!

HOw timely is it???


Now people don't have to really care about my cute friend Jonathan Leong and the bitchy piece of poop Geraldine in Singapore Idol liao..

Ooops.. did I say bitchy?? Did I say poop?
She's the arrogant one who goes around saying.."Hi! I'm the singapore Idol Finalist!!"

Man, she irks me off big time.



But GO JON!
Still owe you one from Halloween party.. oh goshh...
Have you seen him in his Halloween costume??

Man, I have it somewhere in my pc. I think I uploaded before. But you probably didn't recognise cause he was the bunny from Alice in Wonderland, complete with the big ass grandfather alarm clock, ears and red nose!!!



Aite peepzzz....


Catchya lata...



Muax Muax...



It's raining today... again.

But it shall always be sunny inside of me.. =)


Mom is coming tomorrow.. La LA Laaaaa...