My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

There She goess. There she goess.. again..

Celly was last left behind in town by her two babes who wanted to go home at 2 o clock.

Read the previous story here.

Poor Celly then took another cab Central bound.

To the Maxwell Road Traffic Police Station.


Heh?


Okay, OLD traffic police station. It is now called the Red DOT museum.


You must be wondering what I was doing there.
Si mi lan museum?
Jason told me inside got nice club. Called SKIN. I found his car outside and almost scratched it to mark my graceful presence, but then I heard his voice shouting my name.







Red dot museum..and 1/4 of Jason..





Jason started to pose here and there...trying to act cool




Then, not so cool

The boys were all there, so haspening.. except Justin, who is still recuperating from his knee ligament tear operation or something. Kinda miss that bugger too..

Chilling in the comfy sofas...They were having...

WHITE WINE!

Wah lau!!!!!!!

So chi chi one... Why is everyone so chi chi nowadays? These lads swore on Whisky and Stouts only!!!

Why white wine?? Urgh..
Anyway, it wasn't too bad.

I also tried to style Doug's goatee slightly..



I tried braiding it, but too short, I ended up pulling and plucking some hair off... Ouch.. SO I just tied it together lah..

And now he looks like Confusius Ho Ho Ho!

There were Daniel, Gary, Doug, Jason and Ben. And one crazy drunken girl with too much energy. I was so energetic and annoying, that I knocked the wine glass over.

ALL over Gary...


Poor bugger was drenched in wine (almost like the Norah Jones's Song lyric eh)..

So drenched that he had to take the T shirt off..







*.."My heart is drenched in wine..."

" And so is my crotch!!! #$#$^%$#!!! "





See lah..we ended up with some half naked Banghla in the club.
Lucky they know the owner of the club or some shit like that, else sure kanna chased out. Looked completely unsightly.

He looked like..a hitman, just finished a job. Hor? Or he just came on the job.
Sicko. He was concerned about his belly looking big in the picture, so I must help put up a disclaimer, informing all the ladies out there, that this bugger is fit fit fit... (actually not really.. but never say it came from me, okay?)..

This mean-looking diver is someone who used to mean the world to me, you know?
The one my mom freaked-completely out about. Heh heh.
The ones my friends ALL despised. Well, kinda.
But I did love him okay! With all my balls.
DID is the word to use. But, due to my massive magnanimosity (prolly wrong but heck!), I do not produce hatred. Love just faded into something else more neutral.
Anyway, come to think of it. Since, nothing lasts forever, carnal love certainly doesn't either. So, yeah. Why sweat over it? Love and leave. Love and leave.

Anyway, Gary, being showered in wine, wasn't exactly pleased but wasn't pissed.

But, he insisted on revenge. I got thrown into the supermarket trolley in front.
Okay, let me rephrase. Actually I jumped in myself hehehe...
But then the bugger pushed me down the slope near the carpark...








Arghh...He insisted on posing as well.









The bunch of boys then left me behind. Not forgetting to take a photo of me screaming first.







Haiyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............


Help me please !!! Release me.. get me down from trolley ...!!!

Okay lah, maybe I shouldn't be so drama already..
After Skin, we went back to Muhammad Sultan. Not sure what we were looking for.
We walked past Gallery Hotel, on the way to petrol kiosk. And...

Ahh...







We saw two morons in HUGE BABALONIQUE pots..


So, me... and my itchy backside.. went.. "Mai Thu Liao.."







and SO, here's the third moron...


Gary helped me take photo... then started walking off.

And as The other fellas started rolling me around in the pot,,
Gary continued walking off...THE MTF bugger didnt save me!!!


MEN!!!!


Never trust them!!!

12 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger Chuang Shyue Chou gently snorted that...

Those images are surreal! Hahahah.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

eh? which one??

 
At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

OMG!!!!!!that guy in the pot is me!!!!!hahahahahahahahaha.small world

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

IT IS??????????????????????????
which one?? heh

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

Is it??? which one is you???

heh??? so heng ah?

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

im the guy who is nearest to the camera. and we didnt roll her around, thank god for that. we just erm threatened to.hahahaa

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

u kinda did halfway lahhhhhh..

omg hv u been reading for sometime and just realised its me or sorta bumped into the webbie?

 
At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

actually a friend of mine was readin the blog and he took the picture and sent it to me askin if it was me.hahaha. dont know if ya know him, garry kwan?

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

No la she dosen't know me.....i only read the blog cuz my ST collegue Mak jia Wei used to be in ur NUS class or something...haha

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

vin: awww.. hmm no. duno this gary tho..

gary: ocht man.. jia wei ahh... so u werkin for ST aero is it? heh heh.., small world so scary

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

lol ya it is....which company u work for ah btw how come can use the staff intranet thingy to find ur company email lol

 
At 4:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Keep up the good work Disfigurment from skin cancer Painting kitchen laminate cabinets wood corner cabinet plans Winning bid slot machine Low cost fluoxetine j rambo stereo cabinets Spoilers for 1999 buick regal Order butalbital 100 online

 

Post a Comment

<< Home