My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Monday, May 02, 2005

MOre Birthday shenanigans..

Ok peepzz.. other bullshits will have to wait..

But wollie not... Still got shits in store..

Cos i am gonna ramble more about my birthday.. after all..

it's still within the time frame..

In U.S I havent turned 24 yet.. Kekeke...

This personal entry will have more pics than words so.. its not too bad I guess. Heh.

Anyway,.. Monday night I went for dinner...






Just best friends.. DC and Jac..
Those who couldnt make it.. Sham, Shil,Sze, etc.. boohoo hoo.. no steak for you..

But..will have second round with the others soon.. *screams of joy*
Will have to wait til exam's over..

So, the trio went to George's at Holland V.

We had a filling meal...




George's steak has gorgeous steak. KING size!!

Like my dream bed...

We had big big platess...

except for Jac..




We are punishin Jac for being so pretty..

so she had small plate with one pathetic fry..

Me and DC got big plate with steaks..


But after she scratched my face, that feisty byotch...

I had to give her a big plate..

After dinner, we got the cake out...

And sang a song..

I thought birthday songs are so boring and overused..
I wanted them to sing Marroon 5 or something..
But they refused...



So I made a wish after the stupid birthday song..
The wish included all of you.. everyone everyone..!!!!*

..*blow blowww... the candles.. and I had to cut it..


look at how big the knife is...

HUGE!!!

Butcher's gadget... !!

Must be the knife they use to cut the beef or something..

Even DC tried to look for his eyeshit in its reflection..


The cake was very filling...very black.. very fattening.
.
.
.
After wine and free margarita.. We were quite lala...



Me & pretty Jac.. this photo has 3d effect.. put on ur 3d specs!!

I know it's just blur...*Sorry for DC's shaky hands..*

Taking photo of 2 hot babes aint easy.. I know..


DC and moron-looking pouting ass.

Ok now.. check out my pressie and cards...

KEkekeke..

Sham and Jac babe got me a card and a voucher...




The card is not any ordinary card...


It's a pop out card...!!!

Inside it, they wish me lots and lotsa things.... *big smile*...

First one..



They wish me nice skin..

which I really need.. I just want my complexion back..

Then...With the aid of Sham's programmed log sheet of my crash course diet and exercise plan towards the J LO bod...



They wish me... nice tummy ....

And therefore......



Nice boys..

or is it just their tounges?

Tounges only won't do..... *cringe*...


However....in case I fail the plan...
*which is quite likely.. coz I am a baboon with hearty appetite...*...


They wish me a career as a..


Belly dancer...


I am 3/4 on my way there.. serious..


Heh...


And therefore.. no nice boys for mee...

but fret not.. they're wishing me for a nice......




Carrot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bleugh...

I not rabbit la dey!!! Only sometimes...=)

Rabbit bites carrot you know? Like... er...ouch lor..



Anyway, they also wished that I get my big 'break' soon..
Coz I sing and dance better than....





Miss Britney..

OOO ayee thank u!!
Thank you.... hope it comes true soon!!!

Last but not least....


They conclude it all....





Happy girl = more beautiful body + sexy breasts... hahaha


And therefore...

happy girl can then look like this...



.. hmm they meant the prettybabe.. or the sad ass guy doing welding in the backgound??


Whichever it is...., I think it's their thought that counts..

They're still dam damn sweeeeettt....

Also... Jac and the beanstalk surprised me past midnight with a cake and 3 fags on top..

2 was freshly lit... to signify 20... One was halfway through smoked.. to signify 4...
SO.. 24... !!
So smart!!!


Now for the voucher.....

*screams of joy..*



MY pressie!!!!!!

I am fyuking happy=).. Posted by Hello



Last but not least, AuntCelly's wish to SillyCelly:


AuntCelly: Charbo.. you so high and dry.. I hope you get your O soon, for yer birthday.

Let's make it multiple Os: OOOOOOOOOOOO.....!!!!

Back to old times...

SillyCelly: Tok KOK only.. you never hire me a stripper for my birthday. Old fart!

17 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger Kenny gently snorted that...

happy birthday celle!!!!!!!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger jcyrhs gently snorted that...

Happi bday girl!

Your bday card is SO freaking nice. How i wish i'll get one on my bday. POP OUT LEH.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

knychai: thank u!

jcyrhs: thank u.. pop out?? heh.. pimples ah

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger crazycat gently snorted that...

happy birthday celle!! :) its such a special card.. how nice..

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Jayaxe gently snorted that...

Wah liew, you look so menacing with that huge knife!

Happy birthday once again!!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger J Schnorng gently snorted that...

Haha...now you are 24 in AMELIKA liaos lah...
WAH PEOPLE GIBB YOU CAMELA HAR? SO GOOD! CAN TAKE PICTURE SEND VIDEO LIAO LAH!

Steady bom bi bi.

Regards,
J

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Aeric gently snorted that...

Birthday greetings from Japan!
I shall party hearty on your behalf!

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger R2D2 gently snorted that...

Though I think that I'm insincere(because I can't afford any presents for anyone), here's a happy birthday to you.

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Steve Metcalf gently snorted that...

Yay! Sexy Breasts! I hope you had a great birthday! Put the knife down . . .

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

cat: thank u

yuz: din u read? its a voucher. will claim it soon..

jx: kekeke ya i noe. i think the restaurant got no smaller knife!

j: yah i thinkin of hosting videos.. but bandwidth sure burst hor..

postmaster: how come shy to camera one/? to girls le?

aeric: arigato goazimasu =)

suspiciousbastard: hehhee thank u

shophat k: OF COZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHES MINE!!!

steve: thank u.. hehe i already have.. it's too heavy

 
At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

eh, Happy Belated Birthday!?!!?

And please use your brand new camera to take photos...



of jac! then post them here! =X

 
At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Happy belated BDay.

Celebrations should last at least a week. Keep 'em coming! (",)

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

g: thanks.. errr.. i see how la

jaywalk: hahaha u think chinese new year ah

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

shortpat: cannot.. i am normally BERIIII generous one. some things can share...
women cannot share.. u hear that boys??? !!!!

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Yoohoo Pundekette (female for pundek). Happy belated birthday! poot poot!

Tshen

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Happy birthday Celly!!

Wow, din know ur 24 oredi... u sure dun look it! kekeke... stay inane!

 
At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Buy zocor online Dental veeners material and brands Refill dell printer cartridges 401k mfs com kitchen appliance uk Bontril bontril a br td tr table p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home