My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Friday, April 22, 2005

OH LA LA. LA.. Liddle Miss got knocked up

NONO!!!

That's not really what I meant.

What I meant was.. that a RWEEEELLLY nice reader Andy has given me an early birthday prezzie. I am so happy..

I'll show you!!!




He has done 3-D-ed version of the hideously pink Liddle Miss of me.
SEE! She got knocked up into a fluffed up version!




He also did the pimply version. Like how thoughtful!

Aiyohh.. OK OK... Back to studying and rehosting pics.. godamit!


__________________________

Celly's own lesson of the day:

Never make a guy choke during lunch.

Me: I want some of your veggie.

Guy: Take lar..

Me: You want some of my liao? I got tofu.

Guy: Ok.. *guy takes tofu*

**end of meal**

Me: How now?

Guy: Wad?

Me: Ni3 Chi1 Wo3 Dou4 Fu3 liao!!! ....

Guy: *Choke**Choke**....

Die liaoo.. How lidat... I fail big time lehhh...

no wonder I've got not much lunch dates..

HAr HAr..........


___________________________________


In library horr...

people like to post motivating notes in front of them.
Some of my friends even quoted famous Chinese poems.
So Cheem that I didnt know how to read them.. downwards or left to right..

So, I came up with my own poem today.

MY FIRST CHINESE POEM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here Goes....

Duo1 Du2 Duo1 Zhi1

Duo1 Zhi1 Duo1 Wang4

Duo1 Wang4 Duo1 Ben4

==>> Duo1 Du2 Duo1 ben4!

I think horrr. no wonder I can't study hard ... Ha Ha!

I kinda adapted it from a postcard I saw in Oxford, but it was in English.
So I guess rating in originality is kinda sucky...

If only I have Chinese writing software though, would be awesome.

24 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Time to post your favourite car/yacht/pirate etc etc on your blog. Well, does not hurt and you will never until you try har har.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

hmmm.. post those for???

so dat ppl will gimme real ones arr??

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

While Liddle Miss SillyCelly looks more charming...*cough cough* i must admit Liddle Miss pimple SillyCelly does have her merits... with those red freckle looking pimples, she looks younger...-_^ no? Qing1 Chun1 Dou4 as they call it in chinese... makes Liddle Miss pimply SillyCelly look more youthful then her predecesor.... which is 1 point UP for Pimply! ;) so shes not hideous la... be kind to roundish purple looking grapes too le... not just kind to animals can?
;)

That aside, i must comment ur new profile pic. With ur already seductive almond shaped eyes, this new pic brings out the elegance of ur nose and your charming smile as well. Definately very flattering pic indeeed. Seeing a beautiful pic of a beautiful lady really made my day. (regardless of how spastic she can be..;)

:)

thanks!

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Evelyn gently snorted that...

Hey, you look like the Ribena drink. The blackcurrants! Very Cute!

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

ribenA IS RIGHT. i think he was inspired by that.. hekekeke..
i am a pimply ribena..
me gg jogging.. wish me luck ha harrr

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Adrian gently snorted that...

Wow, that's almost on par with the finger I got from a reader. Heh.

Also, yes, I was really there at Zouk on Wednesday.

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

OMG.. I really survived 45 mins worth of jogging.. this is history in the making.. i shall blog abt it soon. ahahhaha....

FYI, I haven jogged for a yr..

Ad: alass... why nvr tel me..!!!

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger Adrian gently snorted that...

I tot u exams sure wun go mah!

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Jayaxe gently snorted that...

I wonder if some jealous people actually paste your face on a teletubby and send to you? Hehe.

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

jx: telletubby????????????????????????WHERE?????????????

Ad: yah.. I mean no.. needed a break and plus my cousin was here.. she needed some education on mambo!
ok laa after exams!!!!!!!! CFM!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Ya, who knows?
Any takers? A yacht with its own pirate would be nice...

Erm, I only know the guy version for sucking up is carrying balls.
Anyone know what they call it if you carry balls of women?

 
At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

You're pretty, funny and lively. Why wouldn't you get much lunch dates?

 
At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

No idea what carryin balls for a woman is called, but if i do, u'll be the first to know S.I.B.

the closest i can think of for an adult way to look at it is called "Giving a compliment"?
-_-"

Apologies celle, if i sound cliche, was never good at giving compliments, usually better with insults. Did it on impulse this time round. Sorry for being frank.

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger R2D2 gently snorted that...

Sleepless in Bangkok:

I know, I know! The female version for "carrying balls" is "fondling breasts".

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger Ivan gently snorted that...

suspiciousbastard: Hahahahahahahaha...

Good luck for ur exams Celle! I haven't even had my first paper yet and I'm exhausted...

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Guojun gently snorted that...

Hey, Like your new profile pic! Study hard lah... Even though Engin modules all all damn freaking boring.. Exams shd be finishing soon. 加油!!!!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

hai-ren, gua jun: thank u!

hehhe..

anonymous: coz i make them pee in their pants mah

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

ei... actually if ur using WinXP Pro it's got its own chinese software built into it... look under ur control panel > languages, check install east asian fonts (or something like that) and enable the input lang for chinese...

ahh i know im not v clear... nvm... teach u another time or something...

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

grace: thx babe.. will try soon..

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Kenny gently snorted that...

dun believe la celle..u cant get lunch date..itik if ur in kuching(whr im frm)..ppl wud wait till 5 pm in the eavening 2 just wait n see if they get 2 go for lunch wif u or not ah..im serious,i got a frend, every afternoon her time is booked by guys..1 week atless in advance..thrs this 1 time i went out wif her and this guy tat like her saw us eating..he went beserk..bombarding her wif sms n foncalls asking who am i ..jiat lat..

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Gabrielle gently snorted that...

huh? I dun understand a single han yu pin yin of wat you are saying leh!

wat are u talking about? haha.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

knychai: sure anot? see ah the gers in msia are not crass like me

gab: which one ?the poem??
it's smth like
the more u read, the more u know
the more u know the more u forget
the more u forget the stupider u are
ehh.. wait la i go try the chinese software soon..
kekekkee

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger LittleRedDotGuru gently snorted that...

Very cute Celly, and if we ever go out on a lunch date, don't worry, cause i will wear disposable underwear just in case. :)

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

makan guru: thanks ar.. dats very tactful

 

Post a Comment

<< Home