My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Monday, April 25, 2005

An Eye for my Arse 2

I dunno if you peeps watch channel 5's Eye For A Guy.

I didn't bother watching the full series the last time around coz I thought that TV shows here were mostly crap lame shits, that and because I dont have a telly.

Speaking of TV, I would love to host Funny V Shows or act in comedies!!!
AAARRRHHHHHH!!!!!
Too bad to be on TV here, they have minimum height and arm diameter requirement.
AAARRRHHHHHHH!!!!


OK, back to An Eye for a Guy, I have been informed that Denise Keller is the next babe to be wooed over.

AND Denise is a complete babe!

I also want to oggle!!!




*Nose bleeeddd...*


So, who do you think deserves her?
There are 10 guys who are willing to ride the waves for her.
We shall study them one by one.

To make the whole commotion more interesting.
I am inviting AUNTCELLY to co-host this entry.




I hope you already know the old fart by now.
Please get acquainted first if you don't.

I've invited her as she seems older and wiser (read: SEEMS!).
Plus, she's got a whole lotsa of fyucked up shits in her head too.
So, there you go..

The Special AUNTCELLY and SillyCelly talk show on:
Eye for a Guy 2.

AUNTCELLY: Siao Char bo, what are we doing tonight?

SillyCelly: Auntiee.. I am so happy you're here! We're discussing the poor blokes going for Denise's arse.. eh I mean heart.. in the TV Show, Eye for a Guy 2.
Eh wait.. *grope around and adjust AUNTCELLY's bra cup*...
Can see your sillicon padding popping out laa..

AUNTCELLY: hehe.. Thanks... the darlings look awesome eh?
Anyway...So, this show is called...
Eye for a Guy? What kind of title is that? Why only give the eye? All these for an eye? HEH? Ohhh.. that eye.... Ok ok.. Siao.. so dirty one!

SillyCelly: *blur* Heh.. okay.. Aiyah, let's just check out the guys, mai thu liao..

This is guy number one:

Arron Chong




*both of them tilt head to left adoringly...*

AUNTCELLY: Ehh.. looks like the boy boy I pa tho with when I was in sec 2 leh..

SillyCelly: You got go school one meh?

AUNTCELLY: Eh.. dont be rude little missy.

SillyCelly: Arr.. sorry.. so was the boy boy cute?

AUNTCELLY: haizz.. yeah..very boy boy cute.
So nostalgic, looking at this Arron. Hmm....
I am drowning..
Look at that smile!
Sunshiny and sincere.... and...
He looks like he's about to sell me vaccum cleaner.

SillyCelly: Hahahhaa.. Oh.. the boy boy was a vaccum cleaner salesman ah?

AUNTCELLY: No larr.. he used to vaccum my house once a week. But when my folks were out, he would vaccum me instead. No extra charge.

SillyCelly: Arghh.. So, you think this Arron guy will win Denise's heart?

AUNTCELLY: Aiyorrr.. I don't know yet.. let's see what he's said in his interview.

***Arron's Q & A Session...

Q: Why should Denise pick you?
A: Coz in a way we can relate to each other on a deeper level

****

AUNTCELLY: Deeper level? Tsk tsk.. the young boys nowadays.

SillyCelly: I think he meant spiritually or emotionally la auntiee..

AUNTCELLY: Yeah yeah.. what else did he say?

***Arron's Q&A Session:

Q: What is your greatest achievement?

A:Being able to put my leg over my head. Muahaha***


AUNTCELLY: Oohh Lalala.. he can vaccuum my house anytime.

SillyCelly: Wah.. auntie..

AUNTCELLY: Wadd wadd.. I still got a lot of Karma Sutra techniques to test and verify. All the past blokes ended up in hospital. This boy boy should have no ploblem.

SillyCelly: I seee, so you reckon he's got a big chance with Denise?

AUNTCELLY: Ah.. yah yah.. but I also dun mind.. *shameless giggle*...
Ok ok..before I stat visualising.. let's see more yandaos.

Guy number two:

Howards Shan Lo.






AUNTCELLY: HHhmmmm...

SillyCelly: He's actually way cuter in the video. Very chatty lil fella too... I kinda like him actually..

AUNTCELLY: I dunno lehh.. reminds me of my insurance agent.

SillyCelly: Arrghh.. don't tell me you screwed him too.

AUNTCELLY: No larr..almost only. His wife was like a bloody limpet.
I like to take my time.

SillyCelly: Eh this cute dude is Americano horrr...

AUNTCELLY: I dont like that American twang laa.. so annoying.. reminds me of SPGs.

SillyCelly: Different laaa. this one is oliginal hor..

AUNTCELLY: Watever.... so what did Howard have to say?

***Howard's Q&A Session:


Q:How many serious relationships have you been in?

A:For my definition of serious, I would say three. All back in the US. Maybe it’s time to have a serious relationship in Singapore and then find out what it’s like to be dumped by a Singapore girl.

******

AUNTCELLY: *sigh..*... Haven't even gone for war, anticipate losing liao..
lucky he not with SAF.


***Howard's Q&A Session:

Q:What kind of woman are you attracted to?
A:Independent, good sense of humour, sarcastic, opinionated, quirky, and unique. Not the high-maintenance girl.

******


SillyCelly: Auntie, I don't think you're his type liao. You need very high maintenance.

AUNTCELLY: Ayee.. more stingy men. I thought only S'porean men stingy. Siao liao.


***

Q: What is your favourite pickup line?

A: *Spill drinks on a girl's top*..“Oh sorry that shirt wasn’t too expensive, was it?”

***********

AUNTCELLY: JIA LAT!!! Stingy man CANNOT buy her Prata blouse still want to spoil!!!!

SillyCelly: Arrhh.. yarrr.. quite jia lat...


****

Q: Why should Denise pick you?
A:Because I’m like a freshly-baked cream puff and the other guys are day old burned bread.

*****


AUNTCELLY: Very cocky horr those Amelicans.

SillyCelly: He's so intriguing. Like he said, he's like a cream puff... tough and crispy outside, but soft, mushy and white inside.

AUNTCELLY: White? In Amelica cannot go tanning meh? I tot in Baywatch...

SillyCelly: Dunno.. however I think he seems feisty..

AUNTCELLY: Actually..I don't think the other guys are gonna like this one. A bit on the cocky side..So Denise may not like him. But for sake of olskool TV twists. You'll never know ..

SillyCelly: I think we shall review just the first two for the day.

AUNTCELLY: Yeah.. I late for my massage appointment. Tantric one.

SillyCelly: Haha... alright. We have got 8 more guys to go.. 2 Indons in it too!!

AUNTCELLY: Happy la you.. , boysurfing again..But your pimples.. tsk tsk..time to get laid la you..

SillyCelly: But mom told me to meditate instead.

AUNTCELLY: Ahhh.. get laid pimple clear faster.. Anyway.. you can meditate meh? You sure start day dreaming after 5 mins....
Better clear your pimples lar.. Else hor..
Next time they might charge you for using up the make-up artist's foundation.

.. Ok ok.. til next time then..


*muah muah..* kiss right cheek, left cheek...


_________________________________________

Stay tuned for the next reviews...

To check out their full interviwe videos and read their proper unabridged profiles.
click here.

I am going to KL NOW!!! Got a Digicam wiv me!!! =)

13 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger R2D2 gently snorted that...

Wao lao, I didn't know girls were also dirty minded. Great quality in a girl.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Kenny gently snorted that...

Denise is a babe...=)~ *drool*

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Ivan gently snorted that...

WAH... Denise Keller... more babe than Rachel Lee anytime.

Oh, and hilarious little 'review'. No more exams issit?

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger LittleRedDotGuru gently snorted that...

Denise is pretty, but her mouth too big for my taste, would be kinda scared to kiss her, afterwards get swallowed by her.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger None gently snorted that...

ur entry is so long...i end up looking at the photos...hehehe

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger So Angeline gently snorted that...

U've no more exams? Damnit! I'm still stuck with it! Thank goodness there's ur hilarious blog entries to seek comfort from. Cheerios!

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Evelyn gently snorted that...

I like denise too. Some angles she can look really skinny. But hey, she's a model. Got the skinny to be licensed.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Jayaxe gently snorted that...

Hmmmm, I wondering what would happen if you were the next babe to be wooed over. Heh.

 
At 4:20 AM, Blogger R2D2 gently snorted that...

Wah..if you get wooed over, I might just want to appear in the next series.

Oh wait....I've sworn off girls..

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Gabrielle gently snorted that...

ya exams finished ah?

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

suspiciousbastard:
i not dirty minded la.. that old fart auntie is..

kcychai: yeahh.. i know! i also wan apply for the show but they turned me down..

hairen, so angeline and gab: still got har harr.. crazy rite... got one more next wed...

makan guru: swallowed by her? dun see a prob with that lehh.. ha ha

ah9: alamak.. only 3 pictures.. u oggling at the men is it..

evelyn: thin girls look good in pictures.. but not good to grab la..
guys say so one..
no handle..

jx and suspicious bastard:
I wanna be wooed over!!!! it will be so fun!!! for once.. its an ordinary looking girl who is a complete wacko!!! go tell channel 5!!!!! i wan!!!!!!!!!!!!
kekekkee.. u guys apply arrr

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

We have tried all sorts of acne treatments and we decided to stick to acnezine. We have seen incredible results. We have tested many treatments here at AcnezineReviews.com and for now it's the only effective treatment that we truly reccomend. Brian Kane from AcnezineReviews.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home