My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Friday, April 29, 2005

Crude oil for Crude woman?

Good ol' me is still in KL...

Having the time of my life....




SO... u think I am slacking big time eh?? Posted by Hello

I am not objecting.. but.. it's really..

Not entirely true..

I did put on my suit and pants and go to work in the mornings..







Awww... yes yes.. I got go work...

I got meet lots of oil big shots...

Lemme give you more evidence that I did go work...






See.. got work laa..

Throughout these three days, I have learnt more things about the petrochemical scene:

1. Oil market, crude and all distillates, will increase all the way til 2007. $$$$!

2. Malaysia is facing a shortage of diesel.. more $$$

3. Working for Saudi oil refineries $$$!! But apparently, they wouldnt want me unless I grow a long curly beard.

4. They feed you once every 1 half hour during seminars. So, I gained about 3 kg over the week. Bleugh...

5. Most important thing to be able to present papers in such a global conference is fluent, comprehensible English with not too exotic an accent.
There's this Mainland China presenter who talked about his 'baby', a new refining technology. Material was very interesting. However, we couldnt understand a thing he said.
In the middle of the presentation, he got REALLLY excited..and started blabbering real fast.. he completely forgot about the lazer pointer in his hand. As his speech sped up, he started doing mambo moves with his hands.. His lazer went pointing into everyone's eyes in a frenzy. He was uncontrollable.
We had to 'siam' huehuee.. that was hilarious mannn....

Anyway, past few days.. the vocabulary in my head has been revolving around... aromatics, furnace, benzene, catalyst.. cracking...crude oil.... etc etc..

Poor poorrr engineers.. (including me)..

So, I thought.. man.. how do two Oil Engineers romance each other out??

Engineers' Bedroom scene is then born...

(Warning: If you're not an engineer.. you probably wont geddit.. read Engineering dictionary first)


Hub: *tap wife on the back* O ye Luv, how would you like a turnaround, a soot-blow and then a blowdown.

Wife: *turn around* Have your pipes been serviced darling?

Hub: There was some fouling but maintenance was done.

Wife: Lovely, my valve is about to explode. You're in time for a steam-off.

Hub: The right valve I hope.

Wife: Yesh, butterfly valve. And it's definitely off the right pipe.

Hub: NOt the feed water pipe I hope.

Wife: It's definitely Steam luv, It's 350'C. Hurry!!!

Hub: Here comes the pipe and the T-joint!

Wife: Hold on, have you installed the gaskets?, I know it's auxillary but to be extra safe...

Hub: Oh yes I have, carbon fibre!! not even rubber.. Italian technology.

Wife: Well done.. come vent off my steam.. Aooorrrr...


*Pengzzz*

I dun wan marry an engineer.. damn it, quite a few are cute.

-------------------------------------


In KL horr.....

I tried taking the train to go to the mall..

Surprisingly, the stations were quite empty..




This is lunch time on a bloody Wednesday..

just the tracks and my finger...

Bleugh.. qute scary if you ask me..

I also went to a pub called Palaccio my friend's friend own..

Down Asia Heritage Row.. It's got a funky chair...




5 fingers plus ten more....

Pretty neat huh.. fingers are lovely..

Upcoming: more EYe for an Arse, G-spots and how the gulf war came about..

In the meantime.. I am gonna put on my clubbing gear and get drunk silly tonight.

I may blog when drunk. like the big fuck.. if I can still type by then that is...

19 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger CyBorg gently snorted that...

haha....refinery terms...
the orgasm point should be referred to 'popping of relief valve'..... :P

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

ah hahaha

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger J Schnorng gently snorted that...

do it...drink...blog...drink some more...then blog.

fantastic.

Not that I blog drunk very often, of course...

regards,
J

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Jayaxe gently snorted that...

Huh. You dun wan to marry an engineer. Sian, that means I'm no chance at all liao. Heh.

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger .: aGent X ::.. gently snorted that...

there goes the engineers' stereotypes, u have made them sexier now... :D

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

heuheuuehue.. jx: still got chan laaa... i still like engineerss.. just dun tok abt pipeess all dayee..

j: itrsz kinda hardd to blog nowww as much as i wadn to.. itsd kinda hardd to see the frkyreoboard...
the padsds all join togg. and my fingerss ahave swollen big timeee.. sooo...

postmaster: poor u..

agentx: yeaa engieernnrrrss aree kinda sexy sometimesas la..
them with their boots suits and helmetss..

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger ordinarywarrior gently snorted that...

have been reading your blog for sometime, i like your humour... Please keep writing! oh yea, and i envy your life :P

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

warrior: nothing to envy! really!!
and thankx fo reading n liking =)

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Adrian gently snorted that...

Luckily I'm a computer engineer and don't need to get my hands dirty one, heheheh.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Ridz gently snorted that...

u makeme laugh!!1 ur blog is a great read!!

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

ad: boo.. gettin dirty is fun

ridz: thx

kenneth: oooh. i noe a few hilarious oness.. really

 
At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

he he he.. nice one.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Adrian gently snorted that...

That depends on how dirty and who's getting dirty with me, Celle.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

anonymous: thx

ad: heh.. yah true..

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Jayaxe gently snorted that...

Of course I won't talk work when I'm not working. So boring it can get!

 
At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

woman! ur photography needs work!! heehee..

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

jx: why not??it can be interesting..

ead: i noe i noee... dats why i am not a bloody photographer eh

 
At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hi Blogger,

As a result of reading your blog "Crude oil for Crude woman?", I think you will discover my site on Highest Wages In All States will be a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of wages information, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ...

Photogrammetrists Wages
Chemical Engineers Wages
Civil Engineering Technicians Wages
Computer Hardware Engineers Wages
Electrical Engineers Wages
Electrical Drafters Wages
Electronics Drafters Wages
Electricall Engineering Technicians Wages
Electro Mechanical Technicians Wages.

We have over 200 "have to read" career and wages articles in addition to many other interesting subjects in our Wages For All Occupations site.

Best Regards
Emily

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Very nice site! Stop smoking free sample philip morris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home