My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Thursday, April 28, 2005

The Swah-ku in Kuala Lumpur

Bet you didn’t know....

In KL, Hilton and Le Meridien are brother and sister. Side by side.
But Bro Hilton seems to have eaten all of dear sis’ food.
What a geezer.

Here's evidence..



*Hilton & Le Meridien*

POor Meridien sister is half Hilton's size...

But same share owner by the way...

I am to stay at Hilton until the end of week.

I thought to myself, man… I am donating to the Paris Hilton fund.
Shouldn’t she be donating to the SillyCelly fund?
How come world doesn’t go around the way it should?


Heh. Anyway, after the long trip, I was more than glad to arrive at the gorgeous new hotel.

I stepped into the hotel and..

. *gasp*

Corridor…..



Friggin big fer my standard.. can do wall-to-wall handwalk..

And the beds.......



Can't believe I get 2 friggin beds!!!
Can take turn to dirty...

The View...!!
Friggin bird's eye view..



And life is all goodddd.. I tell ya..




*mind my big feet*

42" LCD screeeeen!!!

Like for fyuck's sake.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont wanna go home!!!!

This bathroom.. mind you.. is bigger than my whole room back in campus...


waittttttttt Posted by Hello ..........................

Ok.. here comes the lavatory...

and its bowl...



The very sophisticated toilet bowl…..!

Oh lala.. check out those knobs.. (I'd say it again: Knobs!!!*grin*)

Knob 1 =

It has a picture of either a butt or raisin-less boobs.
But They can’t mean boobs cant they?

Hmm…..

Maybe a bowl for lactating mothers. But still, it doesn’t make sense.
At least that won’t apply to me.

So, I sat over the bowl and test 1 ..2..3.

Verdict: Alamak! It gives arse massage.. Not bad… !!!!!!!!!

Shiok level: ****

Like Damn.. I can sit here all day.

I want to shit all day.

I do!

Bowels move!!! Bowels move!!! Ohhmmm….


Knob 2:

It has a picture of pink lady on it.

I bet it must be a ladies’ pee washer.

But, hold on a sec.

It’s a friggin clitoris massager too!

Shiok level: **********

Forget about shitting man. I wanna pee all day.

In case you were wondering. Some Jap owns this hotel...

That's why even the toilet bowl is darn kinky.. hahar..



Ah Ah.....

There’s another funky gadget by the toilet sink.
I was preening into the mirror, browsing downwards.. when I suddenly found this black square within the mirror frame.





WTF is this???

I groped around and found this button at the side...

And..

Hubba Hubba…!!!

Another TV!!!!!

A telly by the toilet sink????

This one is like 5 inch but it’s darn cute.

(I’d say it again: 5 inch but darn cute?? *grin*)

*scratch chin*

Why would they put it here?

Next to the sink? Below the mirror….





Then I thought… oh…

So they could puke here over the sink after clubbing and not stain the bed.
Puked next to ‘5” but darn cute’ before? Not me.

Also, there’s the long hair drying session for Rapunzels.
With this mini telly, she can then watch ESPN while waiting for prince charming.
Thus, she could then talk about the footie game during the horse ride back to his palace, comment on the game, on the twists, on Ljungberg’s ass,
earn his ‘Man!! this chio bu rocks!!” points and score!

GOAL!

Back to the telly…

I thought.. ah shit.. now there’re 2 tellies, back in campus not even one.
Hmmphh…
Now now, Which should I watch?

If I watch the small one, I can wash my hands and squeeze my pimples all day, serenaded by MTV.

If I watch the big one, I can lie on my bed, looking like a dead mummy wrapped in terry cocoon, but cheer on Totty Hotspurs! Beat that arse anal!!!!

Choices, choices.

Then it struck me.

I am so fyucking swah ku!!!

Yes, how? I think my dad would be damn ashamed of me.
I am so kampong.
But I hope all the revolting shame I might've caused him would render me an upgrade to platinum card. Yee Hee Hee…

My Birfday comin dadda!!! On Mondaeeeeee.. and I lubb you!!!

Anyway, with all these luxuries, how am I supposed to study for my paper next week??
*This one is major killer paper too!!*

I seriously had this sudden rush of sloth.

*I knoe.. I knoe.... What’s new..??*

But I think my inherent sloth has increased a few levels.

I took long baths and lay dead for 90% of the time.
.
.
.




Yes Posted by Hello

Happily dead..

Ta daaa..... buenas noches everyone..

xxx

21 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Sandra Ng gently snorted that...

Haha that toilet bowl is a godsend!


;)

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger crazycat gently snorted that...

omg.. so luxurious! *envy*

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Ivan gently snorted that...

wow! haha.. I am from KL and I din't know such things existed (nvr been inside Hilton). :P

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Ivan gently snorted that...

Wah... serious bo? So high-class...

And good luck for your remaining papers! Don't slack lei...

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger So Angeline gently snorted that...

Waaah, U make me wanna go for my vacation right NOW!! My bday is one day after U, haha. U can celebrate uR bday in exam-free *envious*

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

sillycelly, u r so darn cute la.
enjoy yr stay in kl n the.. ahem.. pee washer.

zebby

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

celle is leading the tai tai life!!! envious!!!!
so high class! how to hire you liao wah lau!!!

 
At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Sexiest photo ever!
Bliss~~~Bliss~~~

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Adrian gently snorted that...

Calm One: Probably very serious injuries.

Celle: OMFG I WISH I WAS FUCKING RICH!
Ahem, nevermind, I shall have it all one day!

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger None gently snorted that...

wah u career does have some perks yah?

pee-washer...omg. LoL

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Kenny gently snorted that...

wahhhhhh.........wad kinda job r u doing?!! travel oso stay that kinda hotel.....
envy..

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger R2D2 gently snorted that...

You know the dream I had today? It involved transformers, and me going clubbing(I don't go clubbing). In my dream, I saw you at the club. Then I went:"Hey, you're Celly, right?" You said:"Yeah" in a very unfriendly way. Strange that I still remember.

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

I dun know how i end up at your blog but i seriously think your posts are SUPER ENTERTAINING.

I wonder if they have any urinals with massage capabilities for guys.

I love TV. Gimme the mirror!!!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger CyBorg gently snorted that...

Hey Celle!!! What present u want 4 birthday?? Another Hilton stay??
Mine's april 29.... haha... we're taureans!
get me paris hilton no. will ya?
:P
Lovely toilet!

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

sandra,cat,ivan,hairen: hehehe...

steve: yep!!!

calm one:: ehh... massage the hazelnuts???

ad: u'll be fucking rich soon..

ead: temporary tai tai laa..

sleepy in bkk: sexiest?? errr.r.. the feet???????

kenneth: good job sial.. i am so lucky..

suspicious bastard: heh.. i not unfrenly kkk

jcyrhs: thanks.. n.. hmm... if dun hv i go onvent one ok.. u buy..
hehehe

imran: i wan a digicammmmmmmmm
heuheuhe

edmund: yeah i noe.. the hilton owner jap mahhh

 
At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

I was talking about the last pic.

No comments about your feet...

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

sleepless: that figuress.. that one quite sexy too..
feet sexy too..

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger boey gently snorted that...

cool...nice hotel...but isn't all the shopping far from there...

 
At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Blogger GREAT title The Swah-ku in Kuala Lumpur. I am actually looking for horse games for kids related information to give my customers on my website. I paused at the title and ran out of time to read, but will book mark you and come back latter to check you out some more. I am off to find some other horse games for kids related blogs. Thank you.

 
At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

J'ai vraiment eu plaisir � lire votre blog.Genuinely, Twanda pimples and blackheads

 
At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home