My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Less coachie

OK, I am going to give away the COACH bags to my mom and Gan's mom one each for Mother's day and use the rest myself. =)

So, only this wristlet left.

COACH brown suede wristlet.



















$85

Remember to bring these wristlets during lunch time and leave your bag in office. It's looking more and more like an office girl staple in Raffles Place. Be hip! Get one!

On the contrary, I have to lug around my big salesgirl bag everywhere I go, especially lunch! Cant ever leave my brochures behind. So..I just need one wristlet for this following function:

"You know how the girls find it so frustrating to change bags? Coz then you need to move your mini ipod, your thumb drive, your lighter (if you smoke), your pens, your bank account password ding-aling, your lipgloss, your name tag..

So, that's what I did to my wristlet, I fill it up with all the above, so when I need to change from my brown to red to black to beige back to red bag, I just need to take out my wallet, wristlet, handphone and work stuff. Sorted!!! AM I smart or what.. no lah. I am sure many of you thought of that too. Or maybe Only I have so many barang2."


SO, I keep one suede one. Sorry, nicer than any of the above, at least to me =) And I gave one to mom, she use it to go West Mall and market. Though I told her it's too expensive to bring to market.


OKie.. email me : marcellys@gmail.com

2 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Happy belated birthday!

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

thank uu.. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home