My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Calling the Clan

Any of you play Dota? Frozen Throne?

I am so hooked on it. Back home in Jakarta, we (me and Gan) go to the cybergames cafe everynight.
But I don't know how they do it in Singapore. Battle.net is it?

Anyone keen on hitting the cyber cafe? Maybe the one in The Cathay?

LEt me know, I think Dida is dying for Dota kakis as well.

7 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger DiDa gently snorted that...

The boy can't understand my fascination with DOTA, but yes!!! I wanna play!!!!

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

when u wanna kick some arses in dota, let me know.. i'll connect from Msia!! cheers..

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger imdawntingyou gently snorted that...

hihi..
you can get a software called Zion from http://forum.zincplay.com/.

It uses MIRC to connect games using ip addresses and its easy to use.

You can find out more from the website and play at the comfort of your home (provided u got WC loaded alrdy). :)

 
At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

use lancraft la
dont even need mirc...
and dota is so passe
u are like 2 yrs late

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Vandalin gently snorted that...

I'm willing to be initiated. Err.. Can I have beer on the side?

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger Adrian gently snorted that...

jio me

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

dawn: hmm.. zion doesn't work with vista.

vandalin: cannot lah.. drink beer already cannot focus.. u think easy ah? heh heh..

adrian: come!!! every sunday katong!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home