My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Friday, November 02, 2007

Spookey Hellowins

Tonight, my mom is cooking bakmee at home for Gan... and his mommy and daddy too.

Speaking of Halloween this week, aren't we so timely?



Brrr.. no lah.. it's not gonna be that scary. I think we should be fine.

Wonder what the staunch Christian family would say when they see my mom's colourful array of Buddhist statuettess and honourable monks' photoes the living room.


Hmmm..


NAh... we'll be fine.. Gan and I had a mutual understanding of mutual respect for each others' families and beliefs.. so I know he will stand up for me, whatever the case.

Heh Heh.

Ah,

I did go to Zouk for Halloween, managed to capture a few people with pretty cool outfits.
But I am getting old lah, cannot keep up with the crowd.

Will post soon. =)

3 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

they are okay people =D

got another fren, his mummy christian and dad is taoist/buddhist/freethinker? (old liao cannot remember too much) but their son turned out all right... more than all right actually... since he is like the smartest kid on the block... hehe =D

cheers!

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

heh heh.. yeah.. we shd be fine lah.. sure got rocks and hurdles on the way but we shd be fine...=)

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

of coz... =D

get a car with good suspension and those bumps won't mean a thing... =D

cheers...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home