My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

TODAY I FAILED THE BLOODY ADVANCED DRIVING THEORY TEST!!


#$%&^*^&(&*(&^^%%!!!!!!!!!!!1

I KNOW A LOT OF YOU PRAY AND WISH THAT I CAN NEVER DRIVE ON THE ROAD TO MAINTAIN SAFETY!!

PLEASE OWN UP!!!!


Brrr.. =p

7 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Can count me one of the numerous people that praaaayyyy very hard for you know what.....:)))))

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

hi celly, try http://www.singaporetests.com/

i passed my test and i only studied about a week before test and i freaked out. my friend recommended me to try this site and i "cheong" those past test questions at this website.

you have to pay for the service though. i still have about 2 mths to do past tests, but i dont need it anymore. if you want, i can pass you my login id and password.

cheers

 
At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

not me =D

heh heh

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

hmmm...

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

heh heh.. thanks u guys.. i will pass the next one.. by hook or by crook.. i know what i did wrong already.. i thout that left lane is outer lane!!! coz nearer the trees mahhhhhhhhhhh how i know?? =p

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

If no trees, then how? Btw, passing the final theory is only half the battle won. When taking the test just don't pout...:)))

During the TP test, put extra attention to those things that could cause immediate failures.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

i dunno lah. most have trees or houses mah.. ok noted. thx =0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home