My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008 is a good numberr

I spent the last few hours of 2007 playing Monopoly with Gan and my good friends in Katong.

We then ran to East Coast Park to watch the ships flare up their emergency crackers, almost late for the countdown.. Not one of us was shitfaced and I was just nicely pinkish, done by a can of beer and liquor-ed tiramisu.

I don't know if we are getting old, borin or wiser.. or maybe it's just a time-out from the crazy life. It felt good though. I think we are just normal people who get tired from having delirious nauseous parties.

We were sober... though my friends think I was not. but I was.
And we were having lots of fun and lots of laughter.. what a whale of time.

We hugged and wished everyone a fabulous new year..

So here're more hugs and wishes:


"HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!"


May all your dreams come true and all of your days are filled with abundance of joy, good health and fortune!!


Cheeriosss!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:01 AM, Blogger toysrevil gently snorted that...

HUAT AH! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home