My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Friday, September 14, 2007

Any wiser I am an Owl

I don't understand why I am given 4 extra teeth when I am way past teenagedom.
I have enough teeth as it is.

I may not have enough wisdom but these teeth have got nothing to do with it.

Can someone tell me who named them wisdom teeth???

Nonsense.

I just got one pulled out yesterday. Man, I can't eat properly for next few days. (I was staring at Gan and mom with my deadly eyes, when they slurped on Mee Siam and Korean bbq beef yesterday)
But then I took out a tub of Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey and comforted myself.

I should be removing somemore wise-NOT-dom teeth soon.

Initially, I thought of using Gan's medisave. (He has a lot and I don't have enough, Medisave is a CPF account available for spouse's use in medical surgery costs)

Heh Heh...I called him the other day:

"Can we get married tomorrow so that I can pull more teeth out?"

Mom reprimanded me though, she said that marriage is Sakral (Bahasa Indo for Sacred), as she said it.

And it'd be the stupidest reason to get married in history.
So I am setting aside a few grand of cash for them lovely teeth. Brrr..

Wise they are not.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

hmmm...

 
At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

You can have the luxury of imagining what they taste like. Also, you can have fun anticipating/planning what to eat after the ordeal.
In the meantime the people around you will find their food much tastier. See it as community service.

Of course I would not want to be in your current position.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

SIB: Good idea. I mean it's a once in a life time experience I suppose.

Right? Wisdom tooth doesnt regrow like arm pit hair right?
????

??

Else #$%^%$%&^%*&*!!!!!!!!

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

SIB: Good idea. I mean it's a once in a life time experience I suppose.

Right? Wisdom tooth doesnt regrow like arm pit hair right?
????

??

Else #$%^%$%&^%*&*!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Adrian gently snorted that...

Marriage huh. Congratulations!

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

adrian: yay! yupss.. thanks!
Whens urs =)

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Adrian gently snorted that...

Haha, no way, I'm not getting married ever. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home