My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Sunday, September 02, 2007

I am superhuman

I have been nursing fever +runny nose+ cough+ head aches for the past week or so.

After insisting on going out for a movie, in the worry of my bed going mouldy, I won a permission to go CCK to watch Rattatouile yesterday.

My nose got worse after the show, which Gan believes was the cold air con.
I was friiikkkkiinnng frustrated that I couldn't breathe and smell.

I then blew my nose SO hard, ...

that transparent mucus squirted out of the inner corner of my right eye.

No joke.

After that, I started to wail.

"Oh my gosh, my gosh my gosh! Something is wrong with me! The piping has gone all wrong!"

I thought some vessels pecah and went wrong way or something. Geez..I am a mutant!!

Gan thinks I was being OTT and he believed they were just tears that squirted due to pressure built up in the head.

But my bro calmly said that it's really cool! Cause some guy enterred the Guiness World book of record for squirting milk from his eyes too! Neat.

At night, we found out from the expert.
My babe Dr Violet Tang had no reaction whatsoever when I told her of the incident.

"Oh, it's normal what. It's all connected.." (she sounded really bored when she said it too)

WHAT? Normal???? How come I never heard before.


Sigh.. ok gotta go, more mucus coming out of my eyes now...
Do take care, flu bugs going around, and don't try squirting for no reasons. Eye mucus ain't glam.




PS: was joking about more eye mucus flowing out now, I don't dare to blow my nose that hard anymore, I am scared something else might come out of my ears, eyes, pores and any other organ openings too.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

hmmm...

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Eh, if connected hor, then technically, pee sai and bak sai would be the same thing?

No?

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

wah liao.. as in i think eventhough connected, it's not the commonly used highway.

maybe like emergency lane lah..
so normally they differet routing..

=)

i think so lah.

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Author gently snorted that...

Dear Celly,
I stop over at your blog while surfing the net one day and I think you have a nice blog. I would like to have a link exchange with you if you don't mind at http://sillycelly.blogspot.com

Please link me if you like my blog too at http://JokeDiary.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home