My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Dear Diareee

Heloo.

I just came back from a 3rd world country with 1st class tycoons and gazillionaires.
That is Indonesia.

I was in Jakarta and Palembang. It was exhausting but fun and uberly enlightening.

I will be boarding the Singapore Flyer on Monday evening, courtesy of my boss =)

And on Tuesday I will be flying to the Unites States of A.

I suppose I won't be writing to you for sometime. But I promise many good stories when I am back.


xoxo
Celly

4 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

pinky promise??

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

*give pinky*

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger DiDa gently snorted that...

have a great trip marcelly!!

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

here's an interesting read re ur prev post. hee... not saying things wun recover but it'll take a hell of awhile. =p

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/080408/20080408006189.html?.v=1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home