My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Vday blues

I am getting worried..Oh Uh Oh Uh...
It's gonna be 14th Feb soon and I havent got a clue what to do. This is the first V day I'll be spending without a beau in 7 yrs *clap clap*...

Though I wrote an article in the school pub about V day wat-to-dos, I haven a ding dong clue myself.
I am pondering over a few options as my clothes roast in the dryer:

1. I can gobble down a bottle of tranquilizer and pump my stomach on the 15th. (better to remind someone to do that)

2. I can buy an LD phone card and call my mom for hours ( unless she's gettin a date herself.. Is she beating me to the altar again?... Man.. she's good.. where's the genetical descent?)

3. I can pop by the online dating game and pick a-meenie-minie-mo choice. But this is gonna be tough. I have to foresee myself dating the image conjured up...focus..imagine it happening and see if I'd like the company. What a hassle...

4. I can hop along with my other single friends (counting now..1..2..3..++. hmm..) and hit the clubs. Wonder if they will hv some special DJs flown for this occasion. Tiesto would be nice. Thank you! Hopefully by midnight, I'd be snogging away some fit bloke in midst of delirium. Bah! I better bring my specs along. In case midnight blindness hits me (my immune system aint smashing lately) . I know a coupla blokes who have been hit by the unstoppable virus repeatedly. (Virus not bacteria, coz it's an animal instinct problem..hehe..and normally hits you when under desperate mode)
The condition is normally followed by morning after shock. hiakss...
The lads can swear all you want at the wonders of magical beauty gizmos like ultra smooth foundation (too bad aint sweat proof), but they'll be thankful for it one day.

5. Buy a bouquet of red roses. Have it delivered to myself. Signed off as : Jude Law, with love.
Then pinch myself repeatedly upon receipt. "It's not happenin.. is it? Omg..No..No.."

6. Buy a bottle of absinthe online, drink up and have a date with the green fairy. I hope it's male. And cute. And not too green.

7. Meditate and find peace from within. (very likely.. very economical way to find euphoria)

8. Sleep through the evening and night and pretend there was never a V day. " Heh? What V day? Over already worrrrrr..."

9. Blog and WAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...... *ah shit.. I hope this one doesnt happen...*

PS: remind myself not to wail to DC about this, coz I know exactly what he'll tell me to do.

2 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Your blog is creative Bonzer! In case you were wondering Dating Boston It's all there: Dating Boston

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Your Blog -> it's nice Nice one! In case you were wondering Double Your Dating It's all there: Double Your Dating

 

Post a Comment

<< Home