My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Monday, January 24, 2005

Con-FUzion

I've got a job interview on Thursday.
It's for a financial adviser's position and I know Peanuts about it!
(anyhow apply..)... Well done..
Rajoo says it's more like a high class insurance agent.. Heh!!
I will sell unit trusts and stocks to rich mtf who havent a clue what to do with their overpiling dough..
Will I be good at this? Commission based? Hmm...Many cold calls to expect..

" Mr Tan, how would you like to extend you insurance scheme?
Maybe for your poodle? I heard it has pneumonia..(??) Insurance for your Modena 360? Awww.. ..uh huh.*nods*..wait amin....... but the new rims are not insured...!! Umm..How about protecting yourself from your mistress' claws (whispers..).. we have this new scheme..She will be scared dead.....Awww.. Sorry about that...Anyway, golf this Sunday?"

Basket , have to learn golf ah? I've only gone golf driving once, I was good tho! Most balls flew straight over the planks. But my waist twisted 180 degrees for the whole week.

Today I shat ROCKs out again.. Ouchhh... %$%#%$#&*(..
dun understand how ppl would EVER go butty...

Anyway, was supposed to watch Wahoo play handball but I overslept..
However, I hv asked Lyd and Jac for match details, so that I'd know how to bluff through when he asks... hehehe.. " Good play! too bad we lost aye?? *pat pat*....(???) "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home