My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Thursday, January 20, 2005

SICK AS A DOG

In addition to my ever loyal haemorrhoids and mild sinus, I now have contracted... FLU! Tadaa..
Went to the doctor and spend 30 bux on this freakin nasal spray and whatnots..
I have this bagful of medicines.. I must have seemed like a drug addict.. I wish I was.. would so prefer that to just being so-sick-as-a-dog-ly.

I cant be more devastated by the fact that I have to fall sick at the start of a long weekend..
I WANT TO PARTY LEEHH!!!!

I am tryin to regenerate some 'chi', cure myself from within and be off to Wala2 and out of my stinkin room tonight... by 10!! That's a short term goal.
Long-term goal is not to die from this flu. This stupid new bacterial visitor has made me unable to go gym and get healthierr...

Wait a min.. I think I am sick coz I have been gymming and exercising too much.. Bah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU LOUSY LA MARCELLY!!!


2 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Anonymous bux gently snorted that...

Wow what a cool blog you have here! I am impressed. You really put a lot of time and effort into this. I wish I had your creative writing skills, progressive talent and self discipline to produce a blog like you did. Your blog really does deserve an honest compliment. If you have some time, stop by my site, it deals with stuff like, click here: dollar and then feel free to e-mail me with your words of wisdom.

P.S. I'll sure put the word out about your site and I would appreciate any business you may send my way...

Later, Scott ;-)

 
At 5:52 AM, Anonymous dollar gently snorted that...

Wow what a cool blog you have here! I am impressed. You really put a lot of time and effort into this. I wish I had your creative writing skills, progressive talent and self discipline to produce a blog like you did. Your blog really does deserve an honest compliment. If you have some time, stop by my site, it deals with stuff like, click here: bux and then feel free to e-mail me with your words of wisdom.

P.S. I'll sure put the word out about your site and I would appreciate any business you may send my way...

Later, Scott ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home