My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Sunday, January 23, 2005

N.E.R.D

Something's gone terribly wrong...

I have been staying in for the past two days, despite the fact that it is a long weekend... this is so absurd.. heh....
I am a well certified N.E.R.D

Conscience: What have you been doing in your room Marcelly?

Me: Umm... Just lounging... not much..

Conscience : DOnt bluff!! I saw you looking up steam tables, manuals! and textbooks !

Me: Huh ? Huh? aiyaahh.. no la.. nothing one.. look only wat..

COnscience: I saw you typed your FYP report too!! It's more than 35 pages now!

Me: Oh shit!! Dat much already??? Arrhhh... what time is it? Arhhh ..so fast? OK Ok.. lemme watch movie or go out drinking then... AIte??

Conscience: Good girl, puhleeees stay the crazy, irresponsible, procrastinating bitch you are... Cant love you any other way...

Me: Aww... sure do... yeah.. TA!!! I am audi *...waves..*...( scanned around... sneaked back to boiler manual..)

My forehead has expanded from football pitch to rugby pitch...
My nose is getting skinnier, eroded by my constantly slipping specs..
My eyes are getting smaller..too much squinting.. bloody textbooks and tables trying to save paper... bah! I am getting uglier!!!

Naww.. actually, it's quite nice just spending sometime with your innerself. HEH?

I am goin berserk.. Achtung!

Anyway, Was at Jac's just now, watchin Kung Fu Hustle..
I think Mr.Old man Chow is kinda losin it.. dunt'ya reckon?

No tricks I havent seen before..
Though it was REFRESHING to see sibeh sui-fighting ah pek in his classic white singlet with 'oles, his plastic cheeena slippers... and a few miserable strands of silver threads on the mooned skull.
His butcher-like killer moves and cheekopeh sniggers were enticing...

He's the hero dude!!! Bah..Wouldnt shag the hero of the movie for once..

In the midst of watching Man-U-Aston V now.. 1-1... *yawn...*...
Not betting no fun... Writing about boilers and cogeneration more fun.. yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home