My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Friday, January 21, 2005

Pure Curing .. Plunge to Bazz

Guess WADD,,,??????????
Despite my horrible head ache n thorny throat, I got to Zouk! !

Wus with Vionne, Jocelyn and many others. They openned a table at members at usual.
Had champagne, was it spumante? , and hennessy with green tea.

After downing a few gobblets, ( losing in 5-10), I felt rejuvenated!!! Head aches no more!! woohoo! Antidotes to my pain!!

My theory would be that all the liquor and smokes were too toxic for the bacteria which have bastardly! invaded my weak being, they got killed *muahaha..* and my sickness is conquered!!!

Henessy RULEZ! Bacteria DIE!

I was confusingly energetic and fine! !! ALL NITE LONG>>>

Only til the next morning ...when my voice has descended yet another octave....*kingkong sigh*
.......... I am officially a subwoofer now.....*baritonal growl... aoorrr..*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home