My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Kaput Singapore Kaput!

awrite.. lets bitch about some of the thangs that've been happenin recently..

0. Me had catch-up lunch with Shiling, so sad now we're not in same class no more..=)

1. Tiger cup : Eh.. Sorry ah.. the Indon bookie mafias were a bit lazy to put in $$ to make the Indons win the first leg this year... COz they had to donate the $ to Aceh for the Tsunami victims.. hor.. So dun be too happy u lots.. THis Sunday, we'll be back with a vengeance! IN ur own land.. we will trash u lil Lionettes!
The mafias've got some kopi$ now, they've endorsed the INdon players nicely for the second leg.. So.. lil Lionette supporters out there, buckle up!
(Solly ah, tho I dun like Jkt coz it's poor, dirty and crowded, and I dun like the Indon Govt (dunno how they give governing a new edge!).. but me still support the Indon footie ..coz me still an Indon at heart..

2. Bloggin is sucha hit : Now it's completely 'in' to publish ur diary!.. isnt this weird? Coz I used to hide it from the rest of the world, esp my nosy mom (who managed to read them in the end.. wat a mess!) I wonder if the words blog, bloggin, blogger appear in the dictionary yet.. see we have something new to learn everyday.. we invent them!

3. Idols : Heh.. a bit overdue, but my smart alec bestfriend DC recently spotted out to me an important issue about the pop music industry!!
We were watchin Guy Sebastian singin on MTV:

Dc: "WHo the hell is that? So ugly!! Is that Bob Marley with a face change and 30 extra kilos?"

Me: " Thats the winner of the Australian Idol ,dude!"

Dc: "Argh!!! This is whats happening to the music industry! We're gonna have more and more of ugly singers around! Just the other day.. Minyi was saying.. "ah.. I just saw Edison Chen".. a few mins later.. she went :" AHHHHH.. I saw SLY TOOO!!!SO HAPPY!!!" Eh.. so now, Sly is cuter than Edison? This Idol thing no good la.. soon cannot display CD covers liao.. just listen.."

Me: " Brrr...not like we ever buy lorr.. alwiz download from kazzaa, stil wan complain.."

Dc :" Eh true.. no wonder I keep hearing familiar voices with no faces.. "

**Pls fight piracy and not follow the footsteps of the evil (read:cheapskate) people.


4. NUSSU Guild House Undegrad Membership Scheme:
Ok.. I am a member by default coz I posed abit for their ads, but seriously, would you wanna be a member of the alumni house before u even grad?? They're how inefficient also! My membership is not ready after a mth! basket! Just coz I din pay for it arr!! BASKET!!! I walked all the way there today, packed with my hair spa cream, bikinis and they told me I couldnt swim yet! Wat a wet blanket.. I was so motivated about working out (and that doesn happen often).. now they've killed it.. So I 'll just stay in my room and crap out shit on the blog!

I curse ..curse them so that they dont get many members! So poser.. swim also must go guild house meh.. got SRC pool what.. Tennis also! (not free somemore).. And pls.. the members there are so old, all the alumnis.. all the super patriotic NUS ex students with their wives, husbands, kids, nephews.. dunno who else they brought to fully utilise the memberships (u know sporeans la).. where got fun!! See kids running around the pool = You'd feel morbid wearing skimpy bikinis and thongs...

5. My self-famine plan :
I am treatin myself to a lil famine to pay tribute to the memory of my svelte figure 5 years ago.
Plus, to the Tsunami victims, so that I would have more empathy (my mom says I dun hv a lot) .. She said :"Celly... Put urself in their shoes!! FEeLL!! FEEL!!!"
OKOk.. I feel very hungry le.. they feel hungry? Quite human wat.. I also feel my gastric is comin leh.. do they hv gastric too??? *tummy growlsss..*.. argh cannot take it liao...
Tell u wat.. I make indomie with egg now and tomorrow I put 10 bux into the donation box , ok?
Is 10 bux enough? ... I dun have alot left leh.. still need to cheong on Friday.. hmm.. wat a predicament (act cheem)... How ar..
OK ok.. I am gonna eatt first..,no energy= cannot think!
Ta

1 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

i saw yr poster at the NUSS Club! me & my fren even planned to steal it (i actually took it down & stuffed it in his bag but he chickened out)! that was even before i stumbled upon this site. how weird.

cheerio
zebby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home