My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Engineering is wonderful!!

Today my dear prof explained on the different types of heat exchanger:
" See this one is one mixed, one unmixed, this one all unmixed, this one both mixed.. but u see. of coz they're not actually mixed.. coz then they wont be a heat exchanger.. however, this one is both mixed.. mixed individually.. this one (point to the previous one, also some hideous picture).. is only one mixed individually, one is unmixed... you get it?? It's not actually mixed mixed.. but mixed individually.."

BAHHHH!!!! SPEAK ENGLISH LA DEYYYYY...
Completely hopeless, I really dont know why I chose Engineering!!!Right from my Oxford Uni days to NUS days.. All Engineering.. why ah? Ah.. yeah.. coz.. prestigious mah. and I am a poser.. mom din let me study fine arts coz not cool la.. no sheh.. ppl'd think my As not gud enuf then I take painting or sculptin.. bah! what hot soup I am in now! Was explaining to Cat today at dinner that .. it's a good thing I am not in Arts either.. no doubt I can write 2-5K words essays.. but cfm out of point!!! Me sweep here-there.. no direction, no backup, just a lot of comments.. a lot of BS (Jac calls me the Queen of Sweeping statements)..plus.. halfway thru I may change my mind from agreeing to completely trashing the argument.... haha as usuall, I can nvr make up my mind...

Also a good thing I am not in BiZad coz I will think its a bunch of crap.. business, marketing and management are purely common sense !! Bah.. they cheeminize some strategies ol ol ah peh in hawker centres or mamah shops use.. call it some cheem names.. say this theory that theory..
Make us remember the points (phrased cheemly).. watever la..
Eh.. we also know why they put the dog foods, detergents (necessities) in supermarkets far far back and the tempting chocolates or magazines (luxury goods) in front la.. coz dog food smelly ma... heuhe..

Also a good thing I am not in Med school, I am so gonna faint doin dissections..
Plus, I really dun wanna be responsible for someone's life la.. too stressful!.. I cfm cut wrong nerve/blood vessels during surgery one.. coz a bit cock eyed.. plus if until v long stil cant find right nerve then start making guesses liao.. (like MCQ wat)..
So. .abit dangerous for the society .. and I wanna have a life too.. Doctors have no lives coz they keep giving them to other people.. yes very noble indeed.. My other best babe Violet is in Med, and I get to see her once every 2 months.. She's now in Aceh lookin after the Tsunami victims..
Sigh.. Very nice I know.. I dunno why I'd just rather transfer the money ..
Verdict : I am not nice.. Not like I can help much if I go over lor.. I'll pass them my sinus, gastric and piles. Plus I will finish most of their food supplies... they're on the drip anyway wat..

Over dinner, I was wailin to Cat about not knowin wattodo after I grad in May!
SO.. next,I am gonna find myself some directions.. first spot out my good points (wont take long).. then likes (will take long) and dontlikes (will take even longer).. and then find meself the right job (will take forever)!!
At least I now have VPS work on with Darren, but me still need to find a proper job, coz this one can be done at nights also.. but see how.. skali we become so big I need to become a full time lao ban niang.. hehehe..






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home