My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Monday, January 10, 2005

Guilty as charged

Really was supposed to stay in and finish my never ending-damn annoying report.. but I ended up reading ppl's blog.. how lidat? so kay poh.. so bo liao.. ther wer quite hilarious but so long and took up 2 hours!!! and I havent finished and Ive got life too!! Have I???????????
Went Ah Boon's at Potong Pasir for jamming.. uhh.. Been so long.. I really missed singing with live band la.. no more Karaoke VCDs with stupid girls in bikini running around. dun even know how to pose properly. fucken piracy..

THen I just realised bloggins gona expose u so much coz I also read ppl's blog and wonder about what they're like.. bleah.. must be diplomatic or candid when bloggin then?
Anyway.. I dun seem to succeed in my 5 yr diet plan.. how lidat? Its gonna be 6 soon. When am I gonna be 45 kg, 34",23",34" and damn cute again? Will go guild's house gym and pool soon coz I am a default member.. But I dunno man.. no fun going alone! I will be so bored and talking to meself again.. and its not nice when ppl are around.. Make frens.. make frens with who? alumni? they go with their kids and wives laaaaaa... arghh...
Have lesson tomolo at 9.. how sick is that?? First day of sem leh! And need to hand in report somemore.. why is life so bloody torturing.. my days dun start til lunch time u know anot?
And blodddy hell its a tutorial! @#$@#$,,
BUONAS NOCHESSS MUAX... xxx Celly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home