My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Monday, January 03, 2005

The drummer girls.. da rum dum dum dum..


Me and Ting2.. we really dont have a clue about drumming.. How are the sticks suppose to create music again??? Posted by Hello Ting aka Verawaty aka Modern age tai tai..is my cousin cum best friend.. But she knows too much! Muaxx...
Ting's got this theory about finding the right boyfriend. He must be chubby.. heh.. (coz all of hers are).. Coz then he won't be thinkin abt girls.. too bz thinkin abt food..
Plus.. she never gives up on matchmaking me with her dude friends.

Sadly, the Indon babes hor.. when they've heard you've got a new man, first question would be :" What does he drive?"... Geez.. tough on u lads..
" Merc? Oh.. C class?E class? Is is the new one? 230, 300 or 500? Ah?? C180? Ayooo.."

Whenever I showed her some cute guy pics.. she'd go, " ugly!ugly!.." No matter how cute..
But the moment I tell her, oh.. he drives a CLK.. or his dad is some big shot.. or he's some rich mtf's heir.. she'd be :" Awww... you go girl!"
Bah.. so cute!... I know she's just concerned about me and my tai tai dreams..
Ting is the ultimate tai2 hahaha.. She refused to go Seoul Garden again coz she had to walk around to get her food!!! haha.. better not bring her to the hawker's..
I have so much to learn from her huh..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home