My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Saturday, January 01, 2005


mom n me on NYE05.. We went to Amadeus' for dinner.. very lurvely posh Viennese Restaurant.. I felt like I was in Vienna myself... Posted by Hello
Seee laa.. shes always more chioo than me!!! Whose genes did I get ? I thought it was supposed to improve through generations.. If its my dad's.. then he's quite yan dao too watt... What happened to me??
I once complained to my mom: " i wanna die mom.. gonna jump down now.." (over the phone.. so she wasnt too worried somehow.. or maybe more worried.." I got no money.. no dreams and now no boyfren for first time in 7 yrs.. how to live.."
Then she was like.. " youre 23 gal.. I am in the exact same shoes but I am 42!!! I still wanna live! Coz I love you all.."... Aww.. thats how inspiring and wise she is.. I love you tooo mom!!!!!
To think that I even missed mother's day this year convinces me I am so not goin to heaven after this death.. Maybe next life la.. I will repent..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home