My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Friday, December 24, 2004

B3&M-04


Barry and me .. trying to match devils' grins while the good times last. -- Term break 2004-Sept Posted by Hello
X-man 3...

We met when we were so wee in kindergarten! We didnt even know it until we got together.. He even had the class picture and I was just sitting in front of him and we were 5????


sadddd sad blog la.. dun wan write already ........

1 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home