My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Brudder & Mommi

Its realllii good to be home.. such a welcomed change from the 4 small square walls that normally trap me..Back home I ate and ate and ate.. I'll inflate.. I sleep, sleep and sleep and I'll wish for the sweep..I laugh n cough n sneeze n crap.. I finally live like a normal human being..
Anyway.. WIll check out Utopia and X-lounge tomorrow.. Will be cool,, X-Lounge is like the newest hippest club.. apparently.. THey have 2 decks.. RnB lounge downstairs.. Progressive Trance upstairs.. Ayee... Will tell ya abt it..
Went cut hair todae.. looks like Xena with her knightress head dress.. yucks..
cheerss..



My belurved Bro, Dewit.. and his..err.. hey.. wait a min.. that's your mother dude..!!..muaxxx... luv u twooo...muax muax... Autumn 2004 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home