My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Friday, December 31, 2004

My mullah baby


Dewit... beloved bro.. and me.. Dewit.. sounds like duit (money in indon).. rite??? he's made of mulah baby! Posted by Hello He claims he's gonna be richer by 6 billion rp by end of year so I am gonna be nice to him this year.. (not like I havent all these years..). heuheue.. Then Win, me and mom can just sponge off him... build a hut in Barbados and and drink coconut juice for the rest of our lives.. sounds goodi goodiee...

2 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

best regards, nice info » »

 
At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home