My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Friday, December 24, 2004

Sydney Stories


Sydney downtown.. good ol times.. What a fab city... great beaches.. great mountains.. ski slopes.. great clubs.. all just drives away.. Would love to retire there.. kekeke..*grinz* Posted by Hello

Anyway.. this is x-man 2, Kenneth, the Honkie yuppie.. he lived in Sydney,, prolly stil does..

TOo bad my fabulous memories of Sydney were sporadical .. yes I went to some nice places.. the beaches.. went patho sometimes (when he's free..)... the clubs.. HOME.. the bistros...
But MOST Of them time.. I was at home as a housewife traineee. like seriously 24/7 at home..
washing the clothes (though once they all turned green..).. cooked (though once I meletd the laddle.. put hot oil in coffee cup and flooded the whole kitchen).. ironed his working shirts (though when his mom came over.. he made her re-iron them all over again.. )....

I also played PS2.. Alone!!! Coz.. I wuz too damn lazy to go out. I did with Angeline.. we went to the parks.. we shopped.. visited botanical garden, spotted lots of bats (and we were wondering how they pee or shit upside down.. ieuwwwwwwwww) and the museums.. walked to opera house.. but all that was done in a day.. so... the rest of the month.. (and i was there 3 times in half yr).. I was really at home.. See.. I played SIMS on PS 2 le.. I even did kickboxing and street fighting in the daytime.. though I stopped coz his carpet started to give way plus these carpetlets.. er.. these lil balls of wool or watever started to build up.. so.. I 'd better stopped before he turned into monster again.. See how much I loved this dude??
The shits I stood up for!! I would stay home all day. waited for his calls.. his comehomes.. (though became later and later.. ya la ya la.. busy man!).. When he got back.. dinner would be ready on the table!... What a lil waiflike creature me!.. But that wasnt enough.. I DONT KNOW WHY...
And you know how he proposed to me??
Ken: " You expect me to get down on my knees and propose nicely??"
Me:" ermm.. I guess not.." (a lil hopeful)
Ken: " NO!! you wait long long.." (sigh..)
Then.. he went over to the fridge and took out a cheesecake.. thing is.. he normally wouldnt let me eat after dinner.. let alone dinner sometimes. he will be watching wat goes into my mouth.. watchin my waist line.. he was so much more sensitive to it than me somehow..
Then... he passed me the cheesecake over the coffee table..
Ken:" There.. I let you eat this.. you marry me ok?"
HOw charming!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway.. I ate it la.. see how much I loved him again? Or how stupid I was again...I still thought that was cute.. bleah.. Anyway.. where got romantic casanovas nowadays.. knight in shining armour my ass la..
But anyway.. this charade ended after 8 mths or so.. Haizz...
He was prolly damn serious about marrying me.... But I reckont the reason behind that was simply coz he wanted a sophisticated, eloquent, smart wife (which he mustve been blind to see any of those qualities in me!) to match his rich businessman figure..
But love me???? Nah.. he said.. give 15 % love now.. the rest pay in installments til we grow old together.. NO More businessman for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIdat I lugi laaaaaaaaaa.. I invest 100% lehh.. where got match rite?? You think buying HDB flat is it?? Sollyy ah.. I believe in paying hard cash... high stakes!
If he run away after paying 15% only.. then wat abt me?? not even enough to cover maintenance.. He didnt even put down deposit yooooooooo..........
Ok la.. that was a hell of an experience.. he says we have age gap.. hmm more like mind gap.. really dunno how these guys think anymore. we are all commoditiess.. not living things to love and care for.. but properties to own and maintain....
So.. I left the baggage.. and went on another love search...