My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Majulah Singapuraaaaaaaaaa


Jac n Me,, big big smiles as usual.. Watching Fireworks by Esplanade on National Day 04.. Breath taking indeed...!!! Posted by Hello
yeah.. it was National day.. look at how smiley she looks.. this is her trademarkk..
my best babe is a smiley belle... Boo..
I love her to pieces yooo... HEhee.. another peson who can blackmail me like anytime..
though 'us' can get frictious sometimes.. I know we love each other loads loads...
She's one of those.. guys may find tooooo bloody hot to handle hehehe.. My true blue fellow giggling hyena... with Jac.. we laugh all day at just anything and nothing.. and really cant find a better company ! Be it 3 am at Kent Ridge Park.. a rainy drunk afternoon on the mud outside RH or of coz at the clubs.. ... wanted to clone her once coz she gets so freakin busy sometimes..
but the superwoman nowadays get sick.. ehhhh......... wanna make more time for me is it